Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
But you think Killer is smart enough to figure that out? His abilities are very complex and I doubt someone like Killer can achieve that.
Killer is obviously the tactician in kids crew, he showed more times. I am pretty sure he will figure a way, maybe get Hawkins unconscious for half a second, to give him angina blow.
Don’t get me wrong, Hawkins is impressive strong with his skills, but he is kinda a glasscanon from what we know. If killer can through his Tricks (which is not meant negative), he should be able finish of Hawkins with one heavy attack.

they are nearly equal as they were always. being the wings of Luffy , having double page fighting parallel. having nearly equal bounties , fighting 2 commanders who behave just like them. anyway you always denied King vs Zoro and now you are accepting Zoro fighting King. i was waiting for that.
Bounties are not good power level indicators within the SHs. That stuff worked better within yonko crews to some extent but reality is bounties are about many factors such as influence etcetera.

And of course I was referencing to what we witnessed on the roof thus far.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The argument isn't Sanji's base can't get stronger. The argument is Sanji's base hasn't made any giant leaps. He will beat a YC2 with Raid Suit. Where is the massive powerup? He could beat Who's Who/YC4 since FI since he can match Jinbe's strongest attacks.
How do you know he didn't? Maybe he's able to hold off Queen in his base because he has improved drastically? Sanji ultimately beat Jabra with DJ, but his base improved from not being able to break Blueno's tekkai to almost breaking Jabra's tekkai within a few hours if not less.

Wow…zoro become stronger and stronger as chapter goes by

before : zoro kill kaido
after : zoro kill king and kaido
prediction for next chapter : zoro kill king and kaido and BM

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I bet Zoro will funnily spare King and kill Kaido because he declared his business with the latter that wise and don't think he will likely deem the former as necessary lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.