• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
HAWKINS IS SO SMART :steef::steef::steef:

THIS MAN'S INTELLIGENCE IS TOO MUCH :finally:

Killer is done for, it's over Hawkins is gonna take down Killer and hurt Kid at the same time? :wellwell::wellwell:
serious questions, if his dolls are that extreme strong to take out stronger opponents, why was he scared Tondichter killer and kid? It is obvious there is some way to interrupt that dolls

Yeah, the only way Sanji can get stronger is by getting new moves or powers. He can't improve his existing moves; like it's literally impossible.
The argument isn't Sanji's base can't get stronger. The argument is Sanji's base hasn't made any giant leaps.

He will beat a YC2 with Raid Suit. Where is the massive powerup? He could beat Who's Who/YC4 since FI since he can match Jinbe's strongest attacks.

He tanked big mum even before with ease and a smile in his face. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Law is here for tactical reasons. Defense and durability are already Yonko level.
Killer and Law also tanked a Yonko lightning at
King is literally strongest commander in Kaido's crew.

Zoro already has portrayal from rooftop on top of fighting King.

Marco calls him the "Star player" and that's the literal name of the chapter.

Sanji got some really neat hype and portrayal as well, but I really fail to see even a hint of implication of equality in this chapter lol
Exactly , oda made sure to make Sanji get blasted too. If zoro is 100 Sanji is 60 max

Yep Sanjikun is always right and everyone else is wrong, Sanjikun knows more than everyone, he's a power level expert.:suresure:
Compared to some of you I am. I literally made a thread saying Zoro/Sanji tag team vs. King/Queen when King/Queen team up against Sanji.

Literally came true down to the tee. Even guessed Zoro would be roided by Chopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.