Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
95% of the fandom? Fuck off. You know what "95%" of the fandom on this site was guessing.
ok dude. go grab your medal for guessing that zoro and sanji will fight the 2nd and 3rd strongest of the opposition after 1000 chapters of one piece. and if that makes you a powerlevel expert, congratulations!

ok dude. go grab your medal for guessing that zoro and sanji will fight the 2nd and 3rd strongest of the opposition after 1000 chapters of one piece. and if that makes you a powerlevel expert, congratulations!
That's not what I said. I said King would come to Queen's help, and they will fight against Sanji 2 v. 1. Then Sanji would get overwhelmed and Zoro would join in.

Please show me anyone that guessed that.

It's not like that at all. Killer has got no chance against Hawkins who is extremely intelligent. There is nothing Killer can do and even Law struggled with that. Law is smarter than Killer, so Killer is losing :myman:
I love you mate, but your fav can’t fight for himself and only uses hostages for his advantage. Can’t Hawkins believe in his combat abilities for once! I’m losing my love for Hawkins a lot recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.