Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed by who? Redon even says the title is not complete. Plus, if it were Zoro the chapter would end with him saving Sanji and having a double spread where he attacks King, instead the chapter ends with Z&S doing some combo stuff.
Posted in TalkOP. It was talked here a few dozen pages back.

It doesn't have to be a "Zoro chapter with no Sanji big moment" for the title to be after Zoro. Zoro gets up, gets called that by Marco, and that's where the title comes from.

The term used in title is used for singular stuff anyway.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think when you don’t know Doffy powers it’s easy to be caught off guard. Like Caesar oxygen move etc.

Sanji CoO is really good I don’t think Jimbe really have much more reflex speed and Coo than Sanji.
Luffy followed Doffy's moves even when he had no knowledge of his strings. He only caught him when Luffy lost/barely had any Haki in him as a matter of fact. Sanji's COO isn't that good honestly. People just hype it because he specializes in it.

Luffy followed Doffy's moves even when he has no knowledge of his strings. He was only caught when Luffy lost/barely had any Haki in him as a matter of fact. Sanji's Haki isn't that good honestly. People just hype it because he specializes in it.
Dude, the amount of excuses you're making right now is reaching like Yonko level heights.

Luffy had enough Haki for a King Kong Gun in Gear 4, but he didn't have basic CoO. Ok.

Oh yeah Doffy was quite above, but Sanji didn’t go alla out, and Sanji could likely dance more with Doffy before going down. Sanji tanked a 5 colors strings and can likely tank some more.

Doffy would beat Sanji 100% but parasite accelerated things by some margin.
Sure, that´s its purpose in the first place.
But Sanji´s DJ attacks is his second strongest, HM being his version of G4/Asura.
And DD took that laughingly, same way he dealt with G2, which means base DD was already above mid tiers.

Being parasited never spoke against Sanji since even a Y2C suffered the same fate, but everything surrounding it underlines he stood no chance, even if he could have tussled with him for a while.

And i personally think Sanji > G2/G3 lvl Luffy post-TS. Luffy had Elephant Gatling as huge AP move arguably, but most opponents would not get hit by it in the first place.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Luffy followed Doffy's moves even when he had no knowledge of his strings. He was only caught when Luffy lost/barely had any Haki in him as a matter of fact. Sanji's Haki isn't that good honestly. People just hype it because he specializes in it.
Sanji has CoO feats. I think the parasite was really a plot driven things. Doffy didn’t catch once base luffy up there a Luffy who wasn’t even some times in G2. In G3 he called it slow yet he did t use parasite either.
if Sanji and Luffy fight Luffy would need G2 and Sanji could clash with G2.

Oda chose to hype Doffy and wanted to remove Sanji from the field.

Posted in TalkOP. It was talked here a few dozen pages back.

It doesn't have to be a "Zoro chapter with no Sanji big moment" for the title to be after Zoro. Zoro gets up, gets called that by Marco, and that's where the title comes from.
Does talk OP even have the chapter yet? They have yet to release their usual Q&A...

Anyway, I'll go to sleep now, we'll see when Lance posts the summary or when the chapter drops, but with the way the chapter ends it's pretty clear to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.