Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he didn't quite fight at Jinbe level. They only used one attack each, and HM is like his strongest attack to date. We're talking about their average states here. I don't know if Jinbe can fight Queen but he likely wouldn't have lost to Mingo as badly as Sanji.
Vagabond is also Jinbe's strongest attack to date. He sent a Yonko flying off the ship with it.

And again, Jinbe would be trapped in Parasite, like Sanji, like Jozu, or anyone else like them.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Well, he didn't quite fight at Jinbe level. They only used one attack each, and HM is like his strongest attack to date. We're talking about their average states here. I don't know if Jinbe can fight Queen but he likely wouldn't have lost to Mingo as badly as Sanji.
Parasite is really a nasty move
doffy was quite above Sanji no doubt but parasite made things worse compared to Sanji real level back then

so you imagine Zoro will defeat King and then Kaido and what will Luffy /the MC do? that doesn't make sense and makes Zoro not only equal to Luffy but far above him. which neither is true.
Well you think I care if for you it doesn't make sense, I hope not.

You guys need better abstactive skills if you legitimately think there are better candidates at offing Kaido. Did you read my other post?

Overall?

Momonosuke holds back Onigashima from falling since he has fifteen minutes. He throws Luffy not on the roof but on a low level.
  • Luffy bodies Jack (low diff ~ Blueno)
  • Marco makes way to top
  • Big Mom vs Kid Law update
  • Killer vs Hawkins (one side will shift momentum or full throttle)
  • Zoro vs King will end up in Enma Black Blade
  • Sanji vs Queen will end soon (2 chapters more of fighting)
  • CP0 will attack Robin
  • Brook saves and/or Sanji comes back to return Robin the favor
  • Luffy goes up to top joins Yamato, Marco for final fight
  • Kaido gets defeated in Hybrid. Wakes up in Awakening runs away or doesn’t accept loss, Zoro finishes King + black blade + ZKK
Wait, so you think Hybrid Kaido will go down before King? Bruh, I don't think King is that good, unless his bounty is like 2 billion or something.

bro i swear, he literally called doflamingo a low admiral level fighter because sanji is fighting a yonko commander like 300 chapters after clashing with doflamingo.

as if shonen powercreep doesnt exist. the doflamingo wank from lanjikun this morning has been insane.
Lanjikun will never stop the bias Doffy wank.

I'm pretty sure by the end of the series, he will be saying that Doffy is stronger than both Blackbeard and the Admirals together.:doffytroll:

Why is Doffy even relevant in this discussion :crazwhat:
Because Doflamingo had hax that was able to stop Sanji in Dressrosa
People use that as an argument against Sanji's strength, despite the fact that:
Doflamingo neg diffed Jozu a true YC with the same hax,
Zoro was unable to stop Doflamingo's passively closing bird cage
Doflamingo was originally meant to be Kaido's helper instead of BM
Doflamingo required G4 king moves to take down, something well above anything a non yonko has shown.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's exactly what it fucking means. Those were their strongest attacks.
balls lool. that doesnt mean jack shit.

firstly calling hells memories ~ vagabond drill is wrong. jinbe threw wadastumi up with that move. sanji finished wadatsumi up. that doesnt mean both the attacks are equal or that one attack is equivalent to the other lool.

jinbe's vagabond drill sent big mom flying off the ship. sanji had trouble fighting off daifuku in that same arc. do you think jinbe level sanji would struggle to simply one shot bums like daifuku and page one? stop the cap lmfao.

post timeskip jinbe was at the same level as non G4 luffy. do you think sanji was at that level based off of that one small interaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.