Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
firstly calling hells memories ~ vagabond drill is wrong. jinbe threw wadastumi up with that move. sanji finished wadatsumi up. that doesnt mean both the attacks are equal or that one attack is equivalent to the other lool.
What is better ? Propelling that giant ass above or burning it to the crisp ? I don’t know, and I think here those two move were portrayed a bit similarly. But we can’t be sure.

jinbe's vagabond drill sent big mom flying off the ship. sanji had trouble fighting off daifuku in that same arc. do you think jinbe level sanji would struggle to simply one shot bums like daifuku and page one? stop the cap lmfao.
It was skinny and crazy BM.
It didn’t do anything to her.
I think you underestimate the effect HM would have had on that BM.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are doing the same thing you are reproaching to sanjikun.
Jimbe and Luffy had a small clash it doesn’t mean they are same level. Now we know more of Jumbe move and Haki I am quite sure that Jimbo was a little bit above G2/G3 Luffy in FI

And yes I think Sanji was clearly G2/G3 level
yeah probably. now that i re read what i typed i see that i was wrong there. i think jinbe was always as strong as he is right now. the strawhats have grown over the post ts ofc.

Agree with almost everything aside from Enma turning into a black blade during the King fight, unless King is very powerful. It seems too soon and insignificant for now to happen.
Yeah, Enma is more tied to Kaidou. It's more fitting for Zoro to turn Enma black against Kaidou.
Not saying that ZOro will have his 1v1 against Kaidou, but he will have 1 last confrontation against Kaidou and Zoro will turn Enma black during that confrontation.
Right now, Zoro doesn't need to turn Enma black to defeat King

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Vagabond is also Jinbe's strongest attack to date. He sent a Yonko flying off the ship with it.
Not really, The attack is just good at sending people flying. I seriously doubt Jinbe's best move couldn't knock out Wadatsumi even if he turned himself into a water balloon. DBF could very well be stronger than Vegabond Drill. Even if it is his strongest move, that doesn't prove Sanji on average can fight at Jinbe level back at FMI.

And again, Jinbe would be trapped in Parasite, like Sanji, like Jozu, or anyone else like them.
Not if he has good enough COO to follow Doffy's strings.

Parasite is really a nasty move
doffy was quite above Sanji no doubt but parasite made things worse compared to Sanji real level back then
Agreed, but I still have a hard time imagining Jinbe in Sanji's place.

Should be a breeze for Zoro. He's cut fire in Roof Piece a bunch of times. King is getting obliterated. 😂

Things are looking very good but what happened to Biggu Mammu. Havent heard anything from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.