Status
Not open for further replies.
NO MAN I SPENT LITERALLY THE LAST 24 HOURS DECHYPERING THIS SHIT

SANJI SAYS

ITS HARD DEALING WITH BOTH OF THEM.... THEN KOREAN SPOILER PUT 쓰러진 상태

WHICH MEANS SANJI WAS SAYING THAT AS HE FAINTED/COLLAPSED

LIKE THE MOMENT WHEN HE SAID HIS FINAL WORDS TO ENEL THEN HE FAINTED

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
- In the end of the chapter, Zoro & Sanji attack King & Queen with an amazing skill/attack.
how he did this if he was "knocked out" ?

This chapter is a W for sanji.
Zoro gets an L tho. Until fishmen island i thought he was only following luffy brcsuse luffy is somewhat equal/stronger than him (having CoC).
Why did he say such cringy thing proving that he values luffy's ambition more than his?
Madafaka never displayed such excitment talking about his ambition.

After a fight with G2/G3 for some time I think G4 Luffy can take on Jimbe after a short time. I don’t see Jimbe taking on as much hit as Doffy. In one round Jimbe is down.
DD took those G4 attacks after GK, and look at how many it took in the end, Kong Gun, Schneider, Culverin, Leo Bazooka and King Kong Gun, 5 hits.
Jinbe has more durability feats than Doflamingo has.
I question even whether Luffy can take down Jinbe in the full G4 time limit of 20-30 minutes.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
This chapter is a W for sanji.
Zoro gets an L tho. Until fishmen island i thought he was only following luffy brcsuse luffy is somewhat equal/stronger than him (having CoC).
Why did he say such cringy thing proving that he values luffy's ambition more than his?
Madafaka never displayed such excitment talking about his ambition.
sanji got ko hes not a W :seriously:

I gracefully take my L.

I did not think that Zoro will fight King and I stay on my position that Zoro will not grow in any shape, way or form from this fight + that King’s character was poorly handled until now.
But it is what it is :kayneshrug:

Now let see how it unfolded :zorothink:
You are holding the Zoro flag up high and taking the L like Zoro would.
Unlike some other people...

Zoro: got corona vaccine from apoo. Saved Luffy with dragon twister. Scarred Kaido with CoC. And then gets to fight same guys as Sanji while the latter begged Robin to save him.

One of these guys is more useful than the other

Status
Not open for further replies.