Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you know all your arguments go for Killer too? Hawkins knows very well he is in trouble. Kid leaves Hawkins to killer while knowing both. It’s like Luffy leaving an enemy to Zoro. Hawkins may had for now the upper hand with his hostage, but he still needs to find a way to hurt killer, which is extremely strong and fast.
Killer might be fast, but against Hawkins' abilities it won't do much unfortunately. Killer isn't the only one who is in trouble. Kid is too.

I am less annoyed by Zoro vs King, it was always on the table. That last line feels kinda forced tho and Zoro randomly attacking King.

997 Zoro: "I came here to kill Kaido, King and Queen are right next to me ready to fight but I don't care"
1022 Zoro: "We must defeat these two so Luffy can become PK"

Most of Sanji's COO feats are just basic COO stuff that almost every COO user can do. People just overhype it using feats like "He sensed Tashigi's tears." I agree Sanji's defeat was a plot-driven move, but still, it is what it is. Luffy was able to follow Doffy even in base as long as he had COO. He dodged Over Heat mid-air, for example.
When did Doffy try parasite on Luffy before that? You're just making stupid ass excuses.

As always, whip out the excuses for the Yonko Commanders, and bash Sanji.

Most of Sanji's COO feats are just basic COO stuff that almost every COO user can do. .
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

He outdid a FS user, TWICE.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Luffy was able to follow Doffy even in base as long as he had COO. He dodged Over Heat mid-air, for example.
So you think Doffy couldn’t use Parasite against Luffy ? You think when Luffy was doing his G3 moves that Doffy laugh it off for being too slow he couldn’t parasite him ?

Sanji was always the fast type and his basic COO feats are indeed good.his COO didn’t evolve miles when he dodged Kata gelly bean etc.

Parasite was only used when Oda wanted to

Status
Not open for further replies.