Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we think these associations are "forced" after we've seen them time and time again in the manga though ?

We've had so many Luffy and Zoro moments or Zoro and Sanji moments through out the manga, and to be honest those were some of the best parts of One Piece for me in terms of crew interaction.
Because some people tend to act as if one character can not exist without the other or they everything one does is somewhat connect to the other.

My favorite Zoro’s crew interaction is with Chopper personally.

Zoro did nothing relevant to Kaido to put him above Commanders, he said it by himself, thats why he is fighting Calamities with Sanji right now, is it too hard to realize?

Im sorry, but Sanji slander is no more, the same for the Calamities who are fighting the "Top Tier Rooftop Level Zoro who fought Kaido 1vs1 for a whole week and almost killed him and isn't a match for Commanders"

Some of these guys create unexisting feats to wank Zoro beyond ANY reasonable levels, until Oda puts them on their respective places.
No wonder why Zoro fans thought he wouldn't fight King and got mad with who said the opposite, not only in this this forum, their wank is so stupid that they don't even know what they are saying anymore
When will these guys learn the manga standards after 1021 chapters? :quest:
What are you talking about. My post just pointed out your hypocrisy.

"Sanji blitzing an off-guard Queen attacking Chopper = best speed feat!!!"

"Zoro blitzing an off-guard Big Mom before she even moves an inch while attacking Luffy = TRASH FEAT SHE OFF GUARD"

"Sanji fought two commanders momentarily before collapsing to them? GOAT!!!"

"Zoro blocked and stalemated combined Yonko attack momentarily before collapsing under its pressure? TRASH, ONLY DID IT BRIEFLY!"

Please :few:

I never said Zoro fans can't be bad. But don't act holier than thou lol

That Arlong didn't say Zoro would hit harder if he wasn't injured. You lied back then, and you're calling it a mistranslation even now even though I showed you raw.
The phrase is ambiguous, Zoro could do better if he were healthy, but nothing refutes that finishing attacks are the strongest, regardless of the individual's condition.
In that particular topic I gave you several times that half-dead Luffy made very powerful attacks for his own level.

Don't let all this talk about Sanji and Zoro always being near-equal in powerlevel and all that stuff distract you from:

Pamungkas' heart-wrenchingly amazing performance of the song, "Sorry" accompanied with String Quintet.

Because some people tend to act as if one character can not exist without the other or they everything one does is somewhat connect to the other.

My favorite Zoro’s crew interaction is with Chopper personally.
Zoro and Chopper big bro lil' bro interaction was awesome pre time skip. Wish we got more of that post time skip as well. I liked the moment in FI when they talk about Chopper being willing to look more like a monster to help the crew, and you can see Zoro grining being proud of him :zosmug:

I think that Sanji should be higher and Kaido should be in another league higher than Oden and BM but other than that, this is a solid list imo. I'm not sure about Sabo tho. On one hand, his portrayal is there but on the other hand, he required more feats.
Luffys brothers will always be above him (maybe even EoS) because there is no limit for Revolutionaries because they are not binded by unwritten laws of pirate heirarchy
Sanji is not as strong as Queen right now, I dont see it

Just like Luffy was not as strong as Lucci when they fought
Sanji has to surpass Queen

The phrase is ambiguous, Zoro could do better if he were healthy, but nothing refutes that finishing attacks are the strongest, regardless of the individual's condition.
In that particular topic I gave you several times that half-dead Luffy made very powerful attacks for his own level.
It's not vague. He literally said Zoro would've somewhat cut his nose if he wasn't dying. Straight up relating health to AP.

Luffy making powerful attacks while half-dead doesn't mean same attacks wouldn't be even stronger if used when fresh. Nothing ever suggested that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.