Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I got into One Piece was because of Luffy. His personality drew me in to the story. Now post time skip I sometimes get Luffy fatigue. That's mainly because his actions don't have consequences. The only time it did was Ace's death. I am not saying he has to be constantly sad about Ace's death because life does move on.

In Punk Hazard Zoro tells him to get serious. Furthermore, he's been my least favorite during the roof top battle because Oda wants to emphasize how he stands out from his allies. Instead it just comes off as selfish that Zoro needa to carry him while Luffy looks at the Yonkos as some sort of fun toys.

We all know Luffy will defeat Kaido. He will probably get the most credit, even though it was a team effort. I am not looking forward to that because I thought Zoro, Kidd, Law, and Killer were way more fascinating to watch on the roof than Luffy, but they won't get the same credit in universe as Luffy will because Oda has to constantly praise him to the heavens.
The reason why I got into One Piece was the story. I like the initial story with pirates, bounty's, one piece treasure, the strawhats interactions, the world government, marines, etc. Now in post time skip the main story has shifted to only be about power ups and stroking off Luffy. WCI was a power up arc. Wano has become a power up arc. Even in WCI, the Luffy and Sanji interaction was so cringe and so out of character for Sanji just so Luffy can look good.

Regarding the roof top battle, I have no idea why Oda decided to make it a 1 v 1. Makes ZERO sense to have 1 v 1 vs Kaido. Oda should have continued to make it a the Supernovas vs Kaido but nope, Oda again stroking off to Luffy. Luffy Luffy Luffy.

Hanagata is the lead actor in a play.
there is no actors
Not at all, it's also used in plural, for example regarding young talents that are rising. It isn't a term only for one single lead actor.
Post automatically merged:

i dont think it's a plural word.
You can easily google yourself for sources where it's used as a plural term. It's not hard to find them at all.

The reason why I got into One Piece was the story. I like the initial story with pirates, bounty's, one piece treasure, the strawhats interactions, the world government, marines, etc. Now in post time skip the main story has shifted to only be about power ups and stroking off Luffy. WCI was a power up arc. Wano has become a power up arc. Even in WCI, the Luffy and Sanji interaction was so cringe and so out of character for Sanji just so Luffy can look good.

Regarding the roof top battle, I have no idea why Oda decided to make it a 1 v 1. Makes ZERO sense to have 1 v 1 vs Kaido. Oda should have continued to make it a the Supernovas vs Kaido but nope, Oda again stroking off to Luffy. Luffy Luffy Luffy.
This has always been the case, the only exception has ever been Thriller Bark, most Strawhats were perfectly fine in Enies Lobby but they were still relegated to crowd control instead of going after Lucci for example.

Judge doesn't seem mutated but all tech.

Sanji on the other hand get from spinning into creating fire at will.

Still it doesn't fit the whole Stealth Theme of the Germa Story. There is no invisible fire.
And as we have seen from the siblings the raid suits are boosting their DNA powers
I'm just pointing out that they look exactly thw same by design

I know Sanji's was created by friction, but since the TS, Sanji does not create DJ this way at all, it just materializes

Sooo tobi roppo

1. X Drake - defect as he's actually a sword (marine spy)
2. Who's who - ex cipher phol and lost to jinbe (this is ok, as jinbe is strong)
3. Sasaki - lost to franky (lastly franky strength level is on par with senior 5 which far below doflamingo.. While sasaki seems on par with denjiro, which denjiro is the strongest scabbard that can split ship and block zoro slash)
4. Black maria - lost to robin (robin was a strong devil fruit user but not shown as a fighter and often shown less stronger than brook, after haki introduced)
5. Ulti - loss to big mom (also nami new improved skill, but mostly big mom)
6. Page one - loss to big mom

While jinbe & nami victory still ok.. Due to Jinbe indeed we know how strong, while nami just showing improvement that we already expected with zeus (anw big mom is the one that give ulti the fatal blow)..

The robin & franky victory over tobi roppo, i think plot wise ok..but confusing the power scaling though..

Status
Not open for further replies.