Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, So you are ranking them now. Fascinating. So its no longer “Damage doesnt affect combat ability”

Its amount of damage affects amount of combat ability

Oh, that was a quicl tutn around once i presented the possibility that Zoro after Kuma could still fuck Sanji’s shit up

Its almost like, there’s an agenda somewhere
Law bailed out zolo from hakai so he didn't took that much damage while thriller bark zolo took all the damage and lost lots of blood

simple common sense really:cheers:

Last edited:
Confirmation from spoiler provider twitter = @li1il1 go follow him (the guy who provide raw pics every week)

Sanji DID FAINT

Lmao why are you obsessing with this
You are messing the point of what Oda is trying to say about Sanji's power level at the moment

Doesn't matter wether he fainted/fell/collapsed or not; he still faced TWO YCs with bounties over one billion (it like two Katakuris) at the same time! I don't see even Luffy doing this without getting overpowered by them together at least once. It's impossible he wont be affected by their attacks together

Also he came back at the end with an amazing panel with Zoro with what seems like a finishing attack looking absolutely fine

Sanji was saving Momonosuke, not fighting, King was the one pissed cuz he Sanji lowkey saved Momo passing through Kaido's Commanders, Sanji was chilling and got surprised by his Full Zoan (he fought Marco with that, see chapter 1005)

Works basicly the same way here.

And now this chapter proves my point once again with Sanji vs King and Queen + Perospero sneak attacking :myman::myman:
That guy ranking King and Queen base on their place not power :))) how idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.