Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really love the zorofans reaction when the first spoiler came out:gokulaugh:

They're already crying that it's bad writing when Oda putting zolo at Sanji's level again Lmao
Crying? I only saw pathetic fake ZKK accounts on twitter pretending to cry, especially the ones powered by these 2 losers twitter group @Pattoucco @Lukegranders agenda piece more like jobless and social regects stinkers piece

I like power level consistency. I wish Oda didn't slack so harshly when it came to it in the series. :josad:
Honestly I enjoy inconsistency in power level more
Also I love asspulls hhhhh
I’m that type of viewer who enjoyed the fuck out of Ichigo after dying by Uliquiora had his chest hole heal, turned into berserker hollow mode and fucked Uliqioura so bad after it hhhhh

this is why bleach is my goat series when it comes to fights lol

Sadly. There's to some extent but it's an illusion for the most part. As long as the plot wishes to Mihawk can look like a Vista level fighter and this is why so much stupidity arises from some users.
Straight up. Power scaling in one piece based on feats or previous losses doesn’t work. Oda will make people as strong or as weak as he wants. Heck next time we see Smoker odds are he’ll be a top tier fighter.

I’m that type of viewer who enjoyed the fuck out of Ichigo after dying by Uliquiora had his chest hole heal, turned into berserker hollow mode and fucked Uliqioura so bad after it hhhhh

Bleach fights >>>

Nothing Naruto or One Piece has done can top Aizen stopping Ichigos Bankai with a finger (anime did it just as good)

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

I think it's a very subjective take so I see your point.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bleach fights >>>

Nothing Naruto or One Piece has done can top Aizen stopping Ichigos Bankai with a finger (anime did it just as good)
Bleach fights are flashy but the choreography ain't there. 90% of it is the characters not taking damage from every attack until a finisher is used, or someone being stabbed in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.