Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I will way this and I am not trying to be biased or trolling but just asking fans in general, the last few chapters have been very inconsistent like Oda is rushing beyond control.

Page One was presented as a real threat, Sanji had to use Raid Suit to fight him and he came out of that fight basically unscathed

Ulti was able to overpower post Udon YC1+++ Luffys CoA who has just gotten CoA upgrade and Luffy said he seriously can't deal with just Ulti and Page One without gear 4th

Now Nico Robin basically mid diffed a stronger flying 6

Sanji even with all the momo distraction cope had effectively looked far weaker than King who literally didn't use his sword named attacks, hybrid form anything not even his fire abilities yet Sanji was using his Raid Suit power up and he got dropped in seconds and was even showing pain when he just clashed kicks with Queen

Now in DJ not even Hells Memories he is fighting Hybrid Queen against same Queen who said Luffy is shit compared to him.

Seriously its been a circus in the last few chapters

Franky vs Sasaki somewhat made sense cuz Franky more so survived Sasaki and not dominate him but Nico Robin straight up massacred black maria

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Although I will way this and I am not trying to be biased or trolling but just asking fans in general, the last few chapters have been very inconsistent like Oda is rushing beyond control.

Page One was presented as a real threat, Sanji had to use Raid Suit to fight him and he came out of that fight basically unscathed

Ulti was able to overpower post Udon YC1+++ Luffys CoA who has just gotten CoA upgrade and Luffy said he seriously can't deal with just Ulti and Page One without gear 4th

Sanji even with all the momo distraction cope had effectively looked far weaker than King who literally didn't use his sword named attacks, hybrid form anything not even his fire abilities yet Sanji was using his Raid Suit power up and he got dropped in seconds and was even showing pain when he just clashed kicks with Queen

Now in DJ not even Hells Memories he is fighting Hybrid Queen against same Queen who said Luffy is shit compared to him.

Franky vs Sasaki somewhat made sense cuz Franky more so survived Sasaki and not dominate him but Nico Robin straight up massacred black maria
Told yall Sanji hasn’t gone all out yet, but nobody wanted to believe me
:cheers:

Chapter 1023: King's Reward Revealed 1.330B
Zorotards::shame:

Chapter 1024: Zoro and Sanji use CoC whose chapter title is called ''Wings of the PK''
Zorotards: :risitasad:

Chapter 1025: Zoro submits King with Ashura and Sanji submits Queen with a Devil's ultimate transformation
Zorotards::pepemotion:

Meanwhile, the people who always said that Zoro and Sanji were at the same level:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I know it was her transforming it wasn't hybrid it was a partial transformation
And what chapter are you referring to with Drake?
i literally said the one where he transforms for the first time where he blocks the pacifista he transforms only his arm before going full dino.
there's no such as partial transformation that is what hybrid is.
How come marco uses it all the time and everyone else doesn't?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

It's absolutely insane that Sanji's now able to hold his own against Hybrid Queen lmfao

This is the same Queen that wasn't stressed enough to use hybrid against Marco, when Marco could literally hold him down

The dispair for the SH is coming. Just when they think they have won Kaido, Calamities and F6 will stand back up fresh as new thanks to their Devil Fruits. Just when they think it's all over Only Then the Hidden Legend will reveal himself once again to world and one shot all their enemies. The one and only, the hidden strawhat, the man, the myth, the top 5, Ovuvuevuevue Enyetuenwuevue Ugbemugbem Osas.
:finally:

For that to happen… the whole league needs to eleviate their level too, and not only two teams get rich investors and buy other players… here is why…

Real Madrid or Barcelona as an example can both lose to MANY teams in spanish league other than Atlitico Madrid who won the league last year…

there are other teams who not only have some popularity but also have a name and history and participated well in UCL like Valencia, Villareal, Sivilla, atlitico Bilbao…etc..

Premiere League is the same… the number team ranked at 15 or 18 In premiere league might have more popularity in name and history and even in level than the 5th or 6th in french league

so for the french league to get that compitition you want… you need decades of revolution in the french team… by that time we might be dead lol
Cmon man don't tell you never heard of Marceille, Lyon, Monaco, Lille, Saint Etienne, Monpilier, Bordeaux etc. These are very well known clubs. Even casuals should at least heard of these clubs besides the current big name club PSG. Ligue 1 is not that obscure that it'd need a century to be elivated to another tier of competion.

Just have PSG win the champions league in the incoming couple if years then present a real rival to PSG and you would see the league talked about at the same tier as La Liga in a couple years especial if it continued to attract big name players to play there.

I think it's a very subjective take so I see your point.
I love asspulls in the form of turning into berserker modes especially

Anyone who saw Hajime no Ippo… Takamura vs Hawk match
:steef:

When Takamura Snapped and unconsciously was fucking up Hawk and trying to murder him

Those type of asspulls are ICONIC in shonen!!! When it happens… you can come back years later and enjoy the fuck out of this fight again and again

rather than your avarage Logical power scaling just to sacrifice entertainment lol

It’s not that they are weak. It’s just that Zoro is too strong and Robin was strong all along. Queen was prolly overhyped and like all other Second Commanders ended up being a disappointment (power wise). Like Ace, Smoothie, Burgess)

Status
Not open for further replies.