Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no shot the Tobi Roppo are getting up again after they had a big announcement over their defeat, maybe with some minor roles outside fighting straw hats like Who's Who and CP0 situation.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Only way it makes sense is if Queen is far weaker than King like Smoothie vs Katakuri but then Oda didn't have to introduce them in the way he did.

If he wanted for King to be able to low diff Queen, shoulda introduced him separately but consistency wise King should low diff Queen who is getting dominated by base Sanji

Unless base sanji < Raid Suit sanji but then why did he even use his daddy's technology when he said hed never use it.
Queen's below King but Queen wasn't given the Jack treatment, so yeah. Sanji just got magically boosted to being almost as effective as Marco here

He used to disguise himself, made Page One go hybrid after 2 random kicks, he stated "im only testing it out", the same way goes for saying "Ulti is close to Luffy cuz he almost used Gear 4", all of these "problems" are easily solved by READING THE MANGA
Shishio can't read the manga, like all other Zoro fanboys.

They legitimately believe that King's dangerous attack that didn't even hurt Sanji actually knocked him out.

Tbh I wish that they are done but they most likely not because the scabbards have to help somewhat:

-Sasaki will be defeat by Kyoshiro and Franky
-WsW by Kawamatsu while Jonbe gonna help Inuarashi
-BM gonna be beat by Izo

P1 and Ulti are down for good tho.

I guess that Sanji will need to put the RS to have the AP to put down Queen definitively and Zoro will need adv CoC for King.
Personally, if they aren't it at least makes a long ass arc worth the big exposure. I know users like @playa4321 and myself are personally a bit disappointed with how some of the fights were portrayed. Not because Jinbe/Franky curbstomped, but because there just wasn't really enough material on the page to justify finishing those battles.

Plus, certain characters just haven't gotten anything notable yet, being Brook, Usopp and Chopper. If anything, it will at least make the arc feel like Kaido has an unbeatable crew, which is a good effect to deliver overall.

Although I will way this and I am not trying to be biased or trolling but just asking fans in general, the last few chapters have been very inconsistent like Oda is rushing beyond control.

Page One was presented as a real threat, Sanji had to use Raid Suit to fight him and he came out of that fight basically unscathed

Ulti was able to overpower post Udon YC1+++ Luffys CoA who has just gotten CoA upgrade and Luffy said he seriously can't deal with just Ulti and Page One without gear 4th

Now Nico Robin basically mid diffed a stronger flying 6

Sanji even with all the momo distraction cope had effectively looked far weaker than King who literally didn't use his sword named attacks, hybrid form anything not even his fire abilities yet Sanji was using his Raid Suit power up and he got dropped in seconds and was even showing pain when he just clashed kicks with Queen

Now in DJ not even Hells Memories he is fighting Hybrid Queen against same Queen who said Luffy is shit compared to him.

Seriously its been a circus in the last few chapters

Franky vs Sasaki somewhat made sense cuz Franky more so survived Sasaki and not dominate him but Nico Robin straight up massacred black maria
imagine if ZKK happened, it will be the most circus among circus.

Well… I might have been harsh… so who knows… but let’s hope football gets back to be entertaining again like the years of 1990-2010

I am really starting to feel boredom from this sport, I am not joking… I used to be so much more enthusiastic about this sport… after 2012… it started to feel a bit boring for me… then lately it got even more boring after corona and no audience… so hopefully the passion comes back
Yeah, the 90s up to the early 2010s were the golden age of football. I miss those times.

So is Raid Suit a power up or not?
In its current state yes and no.

Yes - It has boosts that Sanji doesn’t have without it invisibility and a powerful shield.

No - It changes his fighting style. The raid suit was not designed for a martial artist, it’s heat and fire proofing may even cut off Sanjis access to his DJ which is a solid AP Boost.

We don’t know how Stealth Black would compare to Black Leg Sanji, but I think we’ll soon get a suit that combines the two for a true power up.

Status
Not open for further replies.