Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji held up against King and Queen at the same time? Sacred performance of the cook.

At least his detractors will finally leave him alone.

Glad Zoro is back on his feet.

So we will have Sanji vs Queen

Zoro vs King

Luffy vs Kaido

Because personality isn't a thing in this world.
You missed the point.

King encounters Big Mom and wasn't cornered or scared to face her. He stopped Big Mom and her pirates alone from reaching the top of the water fall. While Queen was freaking out over Big Mom arriving at Udon.

King rejected Big Mom offer and didn't freak out when her restraints where removed while Queen did even though Kaido was there and told them to remove the restraints.

Nobody should look at those two and think they are even based on those scenes.

In its current state yes and no.

Yes - It has boosts that Sanji doesn’t have without it invisibility and a powerful shield.

No - It changes his fighting style. The raid suit was not designed for a martial artist, it’s heat and fire proofing may even cut off Sanjis access to his DJ which is a solid AP Boost.

We don’t know how Stealth Black would compare to Black Leg Sanji, but I think we’ll soon get a suit that combines the two for a true power up.
So same for Enma then, it makes it hard for him to control it due to it taking extra Zoro Haki but pay off is greater power. That also changes power up

Not to mention Enma gives no durability or speed buffs that come with Raid Suit or invisibility

Although I will way this and I am not trying to be biased or trolling but just asking fans in general, the last few chapters have been very inconsistent like Oda is rushing beyond control.

Page One was presented as a real threat, Sanji had to use Raid Suit to fight him and he came out of that fight basically unscathed

Ulti was able to overpower post Udon YC1+++ Luffys CoA who has just gotten CoA upgrade and Luffy said he seriously can't deal with just Ulti and Page One without gear 4th

Now Nico Robin basically mid diffed a stronger flying 6

Sanji even with all the momo distraction cope had effectively looked far weaker than King who literally didn't use his sword named attacks, hybrid form anything not even his fire abilities yet Sanji was using his Raid Suit power up and he got dropped in seconds and was even showing pain when he just clashed kicks with Queen

Now in DJ not even Hells Memories he is fighting Hybrid Queen against same Queen who said Luffy is shit compared to him.

Seriously its been a circus in the last few chapters

Franky vs Sasaki somewhat made sense cuz Franky more so survived Sasaki and not dominate him but Nico Robin straight up massacred black maria
I partially agree, Oda does that often, portraying the villains in an impressive way and hyping them at the beginning so that you think the chances of winning are very low.
And then suddenly straw hats become stronger even in base.

But it does feel a bit rushed here and not that well executed. Especially Robin's fight, you can tell Oda doesn't know how to make her fight.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Lucci: Have you forgotten that I beat you with a single push
Luffy: Oh that? I ate some meat and got over it

Discussing power levels was always a waste of time
ling and the okama have not done anything they always have been fodders like kata, smoothie and cracker
shyriu>all of them

Yeah, the 90s up to the early 2010s were the golden age of football. I miss those times.
Almost most teams had good players from every league…

Liverpool, ManU, Arsenal…etc from Premiere League
Ac Milan, Juvi, Inter Milan, Roma were all powerful
Real Madrid, Barcelona were powerful too…
Bayern Munchen was always powerful and competing and I recall Bayern Leverkusen was powerful too
Basically you watch UCL… you feel like it’s a true slaughter and anyone can beat anyone

Shishio can't read the manga, like all other Zoro fanboys.

They legitimately believe that King's dangerous attack that didn't even hurt Sanji actually knocked him out.
Same guy who thinks zoro clashed his swords like a retard against kaido
Same clown who said oden isn t a swordsman
Lucifer chaves
Btw lanji said he wanted to take p1 down and failed and ran away lol

imagine if ZKK happened, it will be the most circus among circus.
ZKK actually makes all the sense hence why most Zoro fans support it

The foreshadowing with Hiryu Kiren
Zoro himself saying he wants to cut Kaidos neck

The biggest legend of Wano associated with dragon getting his head cut off on top of flower capital by sword God Ryuma

Zoro basically looks like Ryuma and even inherited his blade at one point. Remember blade carry will of blade master

Kaido has to die, he can't just be arrested, he'll come back

Several references to Kaidos head being taken off made. Oden particularly failed to take Kaidos head off despite claiming he wants to

Wano being on top of flower capital

Wano being based of Japan and many Japanese legends having a swordsman hero cut off a Dragons neck

Tiger Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.