Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah only hints but only Kata the strongest of the bunch had it confirmed. And Cracker and Smoothie are leagues above the likes of Sasaki.

I feel if that many users have awakenings it would diminish too much the hype around it. It is supposed to be a big deal.

5 awakening user for a Yonko crew where BM only have one confirmed and that Yonko crew is not endgame is too much for me.

It can make sense for the calamities like Queen and King but it would feel funny for weaker opponents. We can laugh about Doffy all day, but he was a main antagonist has COC was a shishisbukai destroyed Law and was top 3 commander level.

Franky's suit also was entirely destroyed which is pretty notable considering Buffalo/Baby couldn't even dent it.

If something is going on with the F6 like Redon might be suggesting, then its possible all of these people get up again in some way. I did find it peculiar that Black Maria didn't show her other form. Maybe if she gets up/recovers, she reserves it for a fight with Brook?

Sasaki definitely was powerful. Same with WsW and Ulti I'd say. If they, along with P1 and Black Maria actually get up, I can at least forgive Oda for some of the awkward powerscaling (assuming they pose threats to Franky, Jinbe, Nami, Usopp, and Brook respectively, even Chopper if he gets involved somewhere)
Maria is 100% out, if she came back then it would undermine Robin's big moment, and as for her other form its because her true zoan form would be just a few centimeters big

Status
Not open for further replies.