Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait the pics/full summary.
I don't think he got K.Oed/fainted because he comeback in the last page and that chapter seems to be a hype for him and Zoro.

The problem is because some Sanji stans are trying to push that 2x1 equal to blocking Hakai:kaidowhat:
My bet is: he got very tired and King send him to the floor with a kick.
I haven't seen anyone comparing Sanji's 2 vs 1 to blocking Hakai, but then again I haven't read every post in this thread.

Spoiler providers definitely like to give little tidbits of information to generate discussion. Sometimes we get ahead of ourselves. This is a scenario where it is best to wait for the full summary.

Personally I would like another chapter for each. I get that it sounds like a lot but in the grandscheme of things 5-6 more chapters on them really isn't, especially with the arc as big as it is.

There are reason why people disliked their fights, as most of them seemed pretty light in actual interactions and skillsets. For sure, let's see what happens but I definitely wouldn't throw a fit if Usopp and Nami got proper fights, if Brook had to protect Robin from a souped up Black Maria in her other Zoan form, and just more of the intensity from Franky and Jinbe's. Wherever that leaves Chopper or potentially even him fighting Jack is up to Oda, but at least at the end of the day there is hope for each end every strawhat fight to be described as absolutely clean.

But yeah let's see, maybe it's only 1 or 2 of them. Or maybe all 5 are displaying something weird. We won't know until we see or it's described by Lance.
Having 5-6 more chapters fight with them is a complete waste of time, if the fights end up being really quick like 3 chapters then I'm fine with this. You need to realize that we still have so many other fights to focus on such as Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen, Inu vs Jack, Neko vs Perospero, Killer vs Hawkins, X Drake vs Apoo, Raizo vs Fukurokuju, Kid and Law vs Big Mom, and the rematch fight against Kaido.

On top of all those fights we still need to see the four remaining Numbers, we need to see Orochi again, we need to see the rest of the BMP, we need to see Kaido's backstory, and finally we need to see Momo and Luffy going back to the roof of Onigashima.

Having a dozen more chapters focused on the rematch fights against the Tobi Roppo imo is a waste of time as there are so many other stuff that Oda needs to focus on, the only Tobi Roppo I have no problem seeing return is Who's Who, Sasaki, and Page One but mainly Page One.

You should also realize that some people want to see Oda move on and not drag this arc even longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.