Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
redon:

On the subject of Tobiroppo, I would wait to see the chapter before drawing conclusions about them. That part is curious.
I need to see more information on this, not too sure how I would feel if they all come back.

I know some might be happy to see them all return and get a round 2 fight with them but the problem with that is Oda will be dragging this arc even longer, and we still have many other fights to focus on such as the fights against the Calamities, Apoo, Hawkins, and Perospero.

If it's just Who's Who and Sasaki or Page One coming back then I'm fine with this, also if they come back but are instead defeated by some other characters like for example Denjiro defeating Sasaki then that will take away the SHs moments on defeating the Tobi Roppo.

Imagine if Black Maria returns and then someone else comes in and defeats Black Maria, if that actually happens that will pretty much take away Robin's moment on defeating a Tobi Roppo in a 1v1 fight.

I've seen a few people say that maybe they will come back but instead of fighting the SHs again they will instead play some other role like for example Who's Who and Jinbe teaming up against CP0, if that ends up being the case then I have no problem with all of them coming back.

At some point Oda will have to make them stay defeated and not have them return multiple times.

The only reason why I'm not a huge fan of all of them returning and having a round 2 fight is because Oda will be dragging this arc even longer and this arc is already long enough, and if he does it with the Tobi Roppo then he will do the same for the Calamities and Kaido but I'm actually more fine with the Calamities and Kaido having longer fights.

If Oda somehow makes their round 2 fight go really quick then maybe I won't have any problem with all of them returning.

The only Tobi Roppo that truly deserves to return and get a proper fight and defeat is Page One, I would say the same thing about Ulti but unlike Page One at least Ulti and the other Tobi Roppo were defeated by the SHs.

I guess now we have to wait and see.

A part of the hype for King comes from Zoro using Enma in the Rooftop, but now vs King, King will shown incredible toughness and attack power.

Zoro will need to use a new Ashura attack to defeat King.

Queen already showed Incredible toughness, even pissed off Younkous can't make him stress enough, use hybrid or his Cyborg mode

1 min later

Against Marco

And even then they look clean, Queen was just chilling and smoking his cigar without a scratch right in the next chapter. They are super tough.

Last edited:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
A part of the hype for King comes from Zoro using Enma in the Rooftop to attack him, King will also shown incredible toughness and attack power.

Zoro will need to use a new Ashura attack to defeat King.

Queen already showed Incredible toughness, even pissed off Younkous can't make him stress enough, use hybrid or his Cyborg mode

1 min later

Against Marco

And even then they look clean, Queen was just chilling and smoking his cigar without a scratch right in the next chapter. They are super tough.
Hate to tell you this, but Calamities will lose 1-2 chapters each. Jack in under 7-10 panels.

Oda is definitely prioritizing Kaido

I need to see more information on this, not too sure how I would feel if they all come back.

I know some might be happy to see them all return and get a round 2 fight with them but the problem with that is Oda will be dragging this arc even longer, and we still have many other fights to focus on such as the fights against the Calamities, Apoo, Hawkins, and Perospero.

If it's just Who's Who and Sasaki or Page One coming back then I'm fine with this, also if they come back but are instead defeated by some other characters like for example Denjiro defeating Sasaki then that will take away the SHs moments on defeating the Tobi Roppo.

Imagine if Black Maria returns and then someone else comes in and defeats Black Maria, if that actually happens that will pretty much take away Robin's moment on defeating a Tobi Roppo in a 1v1 fight.

I've seen a few people say that maybe they will come back but instead of fighting the SHs again they will instead play some other role like for example Who's Who and Jinbe teaming up against CP0, if that ends up being the case then I have no problem with all of them coming back.

At some point Oda will have to make them stay defeated and not have them return multiple times.

The only reason why I'm not a huge fan of all of them returning and having a round 2 fight is because Oda will be dragging this arc even longer and this arc is already long enough, and if he does it with the Tobi Roppo then he will do the same for the Calamities and Kaido but I'm actually more fine with the Calamities and Kaido having longer fights.

If Oda somehow makes their round 2 fight go really quick then maybe I won't have any problem with all of them returning.

The only Tobi Roppo that truly deserves to return and get a proper fight and defeat is Page One, I would say the same thing about Ulti but unlike Page One at least Ulti and the other Tobi Roppo were defeated by the SHs.

I guess now we have to wait and see.
Personally I would like another chapter for each. I get that it sounds like a lot but in the grandscheme of things 5-6 more chapters on them really isn't, especially with the arc as big as it is.

There are reason why people disliked their fights, as most of them seemed pretty light in actual interactions and skillsets. For sure, let's see what happens but I definitely wouldn't throw a fit if Usopp and Nami got proper fights, if Brook had to protect Robin from a souped up Black Maria in her other Zoan form, and just more of the intensity from Franky and Jinbe's. Wherever that leaves Chopper or potentially even him fighting Jack is up to Oda, but at least at the end of the day there is hope for each end every strawhat fight to be described as absolutely clean.

But yeah let's see, maybe it's only 1 or 2 of them. Or maybe all 5 are displaying something weird. We won't know until we see or it's described by Lance.

If we actually being objective…queen is a mf tank and has earned that yonkou commander status. Heck he is definitely the strongest and most competent yc2 we’ve got in the series so far. He just loves acting like a goofball that’s why some fans don’t take him seriously but he’s no joke

Status
Not open for further replies.