Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, if they aren't it at least makes a long ass arc worth the big exposure. I know users like @playa4321 and myself are personally a bit disappointed with how some of the fights were portrayed. Not because Jinbe/Franky curbstomped, but because there just wasn't really enough material on the page to justify finishing those battles.

Plus, certain characters just haven't gotten anything notable yet, being Brook, Usopp and Chopper. If anything, it will at least make the arc feel like Kaido has an unbeatable crew, which is a good effect to deliver overall.
I agree on the « will make Kaido’s crew look unbeatable » but I’m starting to have « arc lassitude ».
The arc is too long imo but you most likely right :emohiyo:

Shishio can't read the manga, like all other Zoro fanboys.

They legitimately believe that King's dangerous attack that didn't even hurt Sanji actually knocked him out.
Mr Air Bar
Mr Pica is only 300 meters
Mr Zoro clashes blades
Mr Oden > Mihawk

You are the last person who should be saying that. Even @Echizen_Jo_Ndule can read manga better than you and that should be the ultimate insult

So same for Enma then, it makes it hard for him to control it due to it taking extra Zoro Haki but pay off is greater power. That also changes power up

Not to mention Enma gives no durability or speed buffs that come with Raid Suit or invisibility
Kinda. Enma becomes a major boost once it’s used properly. Zoros skill with it is what makes them both stronger together. Zoro boosts the blade and the blade then boosts Zoro back. It’s a straight AP boost, but a large one.

Sanjis never had a raid suit before. So he doesn’t have time to master a weapon he’s never used. As such it’s better for him to instead turn the weapon into one more fitting. Which is where I believe his line “Get franosuke and usohachi to redesign it.” Is heading to.

Although I will way this and I am not trying to be biased or trolling but just asking fans in general, the last few chapters have been very inconsistent like Oda is rushing beyond control.

Page One was presented as a real threat, Sanji had to use Raid Suit to fight him and he came out of that fight basically unscathed

Ulti was able to overpower post Udon YC1+++ Luffys CoA who has just gotten CoA upgrade and Luffy said he seriously can't deal with just Ulti and Page One without gear 4th

Now Nico Robin basically mid diffed a stronger flying 6

Sanji even with all the momo distraction cope had effectively looked far weaker than King who literally didn't use his sword named attacks, hybrid form anything not even his fire abilities yet Sanji was using his Raid Suit power up and he got dropped in seconds and was even showing pain when he just clashed kicks with Queen

Now in DJ not even Hells Memories he is fighting Hybrid Queen against same Queen who said Luffy is shit compared to him.

Seriously its been a circus in the last few chapters

Franky vs Sasaki somewhat made sense cuz Franky more so survived Sasaki and not dominate him but Nico Robin straight up massacred black maria
It is a simple as this THE WRITER PACE AS HE PLEASES and tbh Sanji was only testing the suit against Page one and it seems he only uses it when he wants to save others i.e People of the town, Nami and Robin in bath houses, Momonuskie etc.
The Raid suit doesn't seem to buff him beyond durability and speed.
Franky said he made Emperor killing weapons and was going to use the same laser he used against Sasaki when BigMom attacked so it makes sense he would have easily destroyed him with that attack.
:fransuper:
Ulti was destroyed by Bigmom Laser then then Big mom buff - Zeues - is what took her down so all so good so far.
Nico Robin never showed her real strength but we got a few moments on how Op she can be when she caught Cavandish and held him in his sleeping also her form is a giants form and we know how OP are giants and add to that a Fishman karate and Black maria never stood a chance.
Oda may be rushing how fast the fights were ending but when it comes to scaling and power things are consistent for the most part.

Kinda. Enma becomes a major boost once it’s used properly. Zoros skill with it is what makes them both stronger together. Zoro boosts the blade and the blade then boosts Zoro back. It’s a straight AP boost, but a large one.

Sanjis never had a raid suit before. So he doesn’t have time to master a weapon he’s never used. As such it’s better for him to instead turn the weapon into one more fitting. Which is where I believe his line “Get franosuke and usohachi to redesign it.” Is heading to.
Yeah but that weapon is like straight up silver spoon
Sanji can't get hurt by it, insane Durability boost
Sanji can't be seen invisibility
Sanji can kick in it alright yet those boosters add extra momentum

Raid Suit is a power up for anybody. Enma would kill most

OK BASED ON MY OBSERVATION
SANJI 2v1 KING QUENE
LOOK AT KING AND QUEEN THEY BOTH HAVE NO DAMAGE VISIBLE TO THEM
SO DURING THE 2v1 SANJI WAS JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE MOST LIKELY
SANJI COULDN'T HUR THEM IN 2v1 AT ALL

THIS IS LOOKING VERY BAD FOR US SANJI FANS

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
Always figured you were a lowkey clown in disguise

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to beta males

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
ZKK actually makes all the sense hence why most Zoro fans support it

The foreshadowing with Hiryu Kiren
Zoro himself saying he wants to cut Kaidos neck

The biggest legend of Wano associated with dragon getting his head cut off on top of flower capital by sword God Ryuma

Zoro basically looks like Ryuma and even inherited his blade at one point. Remember blade carry will of blade master

Kaido has to die, he can't just be arrested, he'll come back

Several references to Kaidos head being taken off made. Oden particularly failed to take Kaidos head off despite claiming he wants to

Wano being on top of flower capital

Wano being based of Japan and many Japanese legends having a swordsman hero cut off a Dragons neck

Tiger Dragon
Don't forget ryuma wanted to beat a guy named ''King''

Although I will way this and I am not trying to be biased or trolling but just asking fans in general, the last few chapters have been very inconsistent like Oda is rushing beyond control.

Page One was presented as a real threat, Sanji had to use Raid Suit to fight him and he came out of that fight basically unscathed

Ulti was able to overpower post Udon YC1+++ Luffys CoA who has just gotten CoA upgrade and Luffy said he seriously can't deal with just Ulti and Page One without gear 4th

Now Nico Robin basically mid diffed a stronger flying 6

Sanji even with all the momo distraction cope had effectively looked far weaker than King who literally didn't use his sword named attacks, hybrid form anything not even his fire abilities yet Sanji was using his Raid Suit power up and he got dropped in seconds and was even showing pain when he just clashed kicks with Queen

Now in DJ not even Hells Memories he is fighting Hybrid Queen against same Queen who said Luffy is shit compared to him.

Seriously its been a circus in the last few chapters

Franky vs Sasaki somewhat made sense cuz Franky more so survived Sasaki and not dominate him but Nico Robin straight up massacred black maria
Franky's suit also was entirely destroyed which is pretty notable considering Buffalo/Baby couldn't even dent it.

If something is going on with the F6 like Redon might be suggesting, then its possible all of these people get up again in some way. I did find it peculiar that Black Maria didn't show her other form. Maybe if she gets up/recovers, she reserves it for a fight with Brook?

Sasaki definitely was powerful. Same with WsW and Ulti I'd say. If they, along with P1 and Black Maria actually get up, I can at least forgive Oda for some of the awkward powerscaling (assuming they pose threats to Franky, Jinbe, Nami, Usopp, and Brook respectively, even Chopper if he gets involved somewhere)

i literally said the one where he transforms for the first time where he blocks the pacifista he transforms only his arm before going full dino.
there's no such as partial transformation that is what hybrid is.
How come marco uses it all the time and everyone else doesn't?
What drake did was transform to his full zoan as you see in panels? Devon went from Abysmal to a partial form back to base

Compare Pell hybrid to Marco and you will see Marco isn't in his hybrid

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
one respect pre shiryu was the same level than maguellan (maguellan>ace/yamato).
Now shiryu can defeate all big meme and crydo commanders he alone
Yamato would mid diff both Magellan and Shilew
Like I said Shilew is not ready for the likes of Zoro, he needs to learn how to become a brave warrior of the sea and stop hiding behind a fruit, maybe then, Zoro would have mercy on his soul and use a pocket knife:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.