Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Zoro talked that hunger is the issue he didn't beat them in the fight? Never happened and talk it was his own fault unlike the toxic group.
Zoro always wins. He beat Morgans and fainted from hunger. The next chapter has him even telling Luffy how hungry he was

Zoro beat Killer and his stomach grumbled as he fainted from hunger

So… I dont know where you are getting “He didnt beat them in the fight”… He always wins… then the hunger takes over

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Zoro always wins. He beat Morgans and fainted from hunger. The next chaptet has him even telking Luffy how hungry he was

Zoro beat Killer and his stomach grumbled as he fainted from hunger

So… I dont know where you are getting “He didnt beat them in the fight”… He always wins… then the hunger takes over
ok but next chapter zoro will clash with queen and sanji with king like a tag team for a bit
:kaidowhat:

Katakuri and Ben beckman the only Yonko commanders I respect at the moment,

gotta luv seeing Curly brows and Marimo teaming up again, although I wanna see full on feats after this chapter going forward from these two

#momogrowingoldisdumb

Yeah and Kaido told her not to get involve much and she did that too. Teaming on opponent is teaming. Doesn't make you equal to them or stronger while one is fighting YCs on his own which is like fighting a Yonko in fighting that much. It wasn't no-diffed if one is struggling to beat him in one on one fight and need team to try to hurt him. He isn't not even done fighting with them as Sanji back to fighting in the chapter. Your not making any sense here.
Fighting two yc and doing zero damage and getting no diffed in the same chapter isnt nothing compared to fighting 2 yonkos and dealing damage. No one is saying he is equal to yonko so were tf did you get that. Zoros feat are stopping attacks from yonkos and the proceeds to stop combined one too. Sanjis feat is momentarily stopping two yc and fainting in the same chapter. Different levels here:endthis:

Nah, that you there given your BS.

Nah, Apoo is active. He never beaten him and he never beaten Kamazou as he fainted in a tier with him. Don't make headcannon as this is where you got 'ZKK' being debunked on.

Nah, but he did use Enma which you guys talked on one-shotting him, but Apoo tanked it and fighting here.
Yes, Apoo retuned. I never said he didn't ut he was unconscious and revived by Marcos flames. He didn't use enma against Apoo.

Zoro was standing above Killer after his battle with Killer. It wasn't a double KO. A good example if that was Luffy vs Doffy. They were both unconscious immediately after they were hit by each other's last attack.

Just because Zoro doesn't use one of his strongest attack to one shot his opponent doesn't mean he can't. Zoro could have one shot Killer anytime but he didn't.

ZKK hasn't been debunked. That's just your BS. King is designed to help Ziro grow so he can return and kill Kaido with overwhelming haki and CoC. That is the power necessary to kill Kaido. The only way to kill him is to hit him with an attack strong enough to completely cut through his body with that one attack.

these Zoro fans are naughty and dishonest, they want to make it look like Zoro faced Kaido and Big Mom solo, and the only thing he did was block their attack for 1 second and then teleport himself so he wouldn't get blown up.
"the only thing he did" stop downplaying lmao, if he didnt do that the series wouldve ended there + it was more than a second

Status
Not open for further replies.