Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm...you just acknowledged that ZKK being debunked is under the fanfiction banner. :quest:

That means....:kawak:

Zorobois! Swordbois! My fellow members of The Temple of The Grandmaster! I did it! I finally did it! I made Moe a ZKK-believer! :finally::denzimote::kobeha:

Took you long enough, Moe, but glad to know you have finally accepted ZKK after all this time. :datas:

Welcome aboard, son. :arnoling:
Yep as what is Zoro doing then or is this your new headcannon as 'there are 2 Zoros! One here and one up there because of fanfic!' :finally::denzimote::kobeha:

Nah, Jew. I am no believer over the guys who stalking someone on Youtube. Don't need BS this here as you guys take it to your fetish for Moe on Youtube lol.

ZKK is debunked as Head Piece isn't the canon, One Piece is :kayneshrug:.

Big Mom didn't got involve as much and Zoro had help by everyone to fight Kaido, not on his own while Sanji fighting 3 YCs on his own. That is more to fight on your own there.
BM literally was attacking them so it was 5 vs 2. Yeah he had help against 2 YONKOS so what? YC and yonkos are not even close. And who tf is this third YC you keep talkin about? 1 vs 2 against YC and getting no diffed isnt nothing to fighting yonkos.

Yep as what is Zoro doing then or is this your new headcannon as 'there are 2 Zoros! One here and one up there because of fanfic!' :finally::denzimote::kobeha:

Nah, Jew. I am no believer over the guys who stalking someone on Youtube. Don't need BS this here as you guys take it to your fetish for Moe on Youtube lol.

ZKK is debunked as Head Piece isn't the canon, One Piece is :kayneshrug:.
Your denial no longer matters, Moe. We have your confession on fine print. :cheers:

The deed is done. ZKK is inevitable. :steef:

The most toxic fan is here.

Zoro didn't have trouble with Apoo. The second he stopped messing around and playing games he oneshot Apoo.

Zoro never fainted from Killer. Stop the bsp if you did he wouldn't immediately fell afterwards. That's like you punching me and I'm still staying after you you're attack and you claim that I'm unconscious.

Was Zoro using his strongest attack? No. Did he use asura mode? No. There you go. He did the same he always doea. Start out on a low level.
Nah, that you there given your BS.

Nah, Apoo is active. He never beaten him and he never beaten Kamazou as he fainted in a tier with him. Don't make headcannon as this is where you got 'ZKK' being debunked on.

Nah, but he did use Enma which you guys talked on one-shotting him, but Apoo tanked it and fighting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.