Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23
No matter what excuses you make, having a dozen more chapters focused on fighting the Tobi Roppo again is a waste of time.

But if the rematch fights end up being like 3 chapters, 1 chapter in which Who's Who and Sasaki are defeated, 1 chapter in which Black Maria is defeated, and finally 1 chapter of the Dino Siblings being defeated then I'll be fine with this.

Again we have so many other stuff that we need to focus on.

@Paperchampion23
No matter what excuses you make, having a dozen more chapters focused on fighting the Tobi Roppo again is a waste of time.

But if the rematch fights end up being like 3 chapters, 1 chapter in which Who's Who and Sasaki are defeated, 1 chapter in which Black Maria is defeated, and finally 1 chapter of the Dino Siblings being defeated then I'll be fine with this.

Again, your opinion lol. Neither of our opinions is Odas so if they are hinted to be getting back up then idk what to tell you lol

:kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Paperchampion23

Like holdem

Im not gonna say who but someone faints this chapter.

His name starts with Sanji.

:jay-he:
Post automatically merged:

Why are you people even obsessed with this topic? Whether he fainted or not. Sanji is back up at the end of the chapter. What is the point? What is the fucking point?

You really need to get a life.
We have till next week for full summary, just bored lol

Status
Not open for further replies.