Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since King can manipulate fire, does that make Marco at a disadvantage against King? This could be the reason why he talked about King's race.

So only haki will work for marco in this fight??

Personally I would like another chapter for each. I get that it sounds like a lot but in the grandscheme of things 5-6 more chapters on them really isn't, especially with the arc as big as it is.

There are reason why people disliked their fights, as most of them seemed pretty light in actual interactions and skillsets. For sure, let's see what happens but I definitely wouldn't throw a fit if Usopp and Nami got proper fights, if Brook had to protect Robin from a souped up Black Maria in her other Zoan form, and just more of the intensity from Franky and Jinbe's. Wherever that leaves Chopper or potentially even him fighting Jack is up to Oda, but at least at the end of the day there is hope for each end every strawhat fight to be described as absolutely clean.

But yeah let's see, maybe it's only 1 or 2 of them. Or maybe all 5 are displaying something weird. We won't know until we see or it's described by Lance.
I'd be happy if only Who's-Who and Page One recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.