Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of Tobiroppo, I would wait to see the chapter before drawing conclusions about them. That part is curious/suspicious.

This what Redon said, take everything you want.
Just to be entirely rhetorical, when has Redon/Lance made an opinionated post about One Piece that wasn't a spoiler?

I have, not once in 10 years, seen him do a casual post where he just discusses the manga like the rest of us in a spoiler thread. I don't even think he does it as a mod on his own site in those spoiler threads.

If someone can show me, cool, but even then he never clarified if this was an opinion or not. And people here are running with the idea of it being an opinion because my dumb ass decided to edit the comment and say that.

Just saying, he liked the comment after this and never actually clarified. That is important, because it tells us he meant what he said, otherwise people would call him a liar after, dont you agree?

Just to be entirely rhetorical, when has Redon/Lance made an opinionated post about One Piece that wasn't a spoiler?

I have, not once in 10 years, seen him do a casual post where he just discusses the manga like the rest of us in a spoiler thread. I don't even think he does it as a mod on his own site in those spoiler threads.

Just saying. If someone can show me, cool, but even then he never clarified if this was an opinion or not. And people here are running with the idea of it being an opinion because my dumb ass decided to edit the comment and say that.

Just saying, he liked the comment after this and never actually clarified. That is important, because it tells us he meant what he said, otherwise people would call him a liar after, dont you agree?
If it was his own opinion (like he personally believes Tobi Roppo shouldn't be done for x reason) unrelated to what actually happens in the chapter I believe he would have made it clear. He has been provoding spoilers for over a decade and I don't think he wants to create unecessary confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.