Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was his own opinion (like he personally believes Tobi Roppo shouldn't be done for x reason) unrelated to what actually happens in the chapter I believe he would have made it clear. He has been provoding spoilers for over a decade and I don't think he wants to create unecessary confusion
There are users on that site reacting to his post (positively and negatively, the same way as here), and not once does he follow up on there. It's a legit spoiler, question is what it actually implies. That's it.

I didn’t realize the opinion of providers > Oda. Ulti and P1 have been literally announced twice as defeated.
The problem is you think it's an opinion lol. That's the funny part. It was posted as a legit spoiler on the spoiler thread of his website, where he strictly posts spoilers. The only reason any of you fools even think its an opinion is because I initially suggested it may have been the case and then never removed the edit.

The problem is you think it's an opinion lol. That's the funny part. It was posted as a legit spoiler on the spoiler thread of his website. The only reason any of you fools even think its an opinion is because I initially suggested it may have been the case and then never removed the edit.
Did he not write “that part is curious?” That implies there’s something else.

Like I stated, the TR defeats were more and more clear cut. Page One fell first and no one knew he was defeated. BM was defeated last and it was clear as fuck, and a great finale with 0 to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.