Manga Discussion Bungo Stray Dogs

Who are your faves?

• Total voters

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So I finally finished season 3 of BSD, and I must say this is my favorite season of the show. Firstly, I loved Chuuya's backstory which showed us how he got involved with Dazai and port mafia. There were multiple twists in these episodes with Rando turning out to be the culprit behind the Arahabaki incidents, and Chuuya himself being Arahabaki. I absolutely loved the Dazai-Chuuya dynamic and their fight against Rando. It was a shame Rando was killed off, though. Would have loved to see his backstory and character explored further.

Also, I'm glad the show hadn't completely thrown away the guild members after their defeat. I really liked the Fritzgerald rising episode and how he slowly came back to power. He was my favorite guild member and it's good to see him back in the story. Also, Ranpo really shot up on my list of favorite characters. He got a complete makeover this season by taking charge, and him tricking Chuuya like that was something I did not expect.

Finally, Fyodar, man what a character. We didn't see him personally do much, but we definitely saw what he's capable off in terms of his plans and their executions. Too bad we didn't find out what his ability really is, though.

Overall, I'd say the season was great. The fukuzawa and Mori flashback and their fight, Atsuchi and Akutagawa teaming up, and seeing Gin without the port mafia getup and her relation to Akutagawa was surprising haha.

Last, but not least, another banger opening and ending songs. As expected from BSD :kata:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So I finally finished season 3 of BSD, and I must say this is my favorite season of the show. Firstly, I loved Chuuya's backstory which showed us how he got involved with Dazai and port mafia. There were multiple twists in these episodes with Rando turning out to be the culprit behind the Arahabaki incidents, and Chuuya himself being Arahabaki. I absolutely loved the Dazai-Chuuya dynamic and their fight against Rando. It was a shame Rando was killed off, though. Would have loved to see his backstory and character explored further.

Also, I'm glad the show hadn't completely thrown away the guild members after their defeat. I really liked the Fritzgerald rising episode and how he slowly came back to power. He was my favorite guild member and it's good to see him back in the story. Also, Ranpo really shot up on my list of favorite characters. He got a complete makeover this season by taking charge, and him tricking Chuuya like that was something I did not expect.

Finally, Fyodar, man what a character. We didn't see him personally do much, but we definitely saw what he's capable off in terms of his plans and their executions. Too bad we didn't find out what his ability really is, though.

Overall, I'd say the season was great. The fukuzawa and Mori flashback and their fight, Atsuchi and Akutagawa teaming up, and seeing Gin without the port mafia getup and her relation to Akutagawa was surprising haha.

Last, but not least, another banger opening and ending songs. As expected from BSD :kata:
I am glad you're enjoying it. Have you considered picking up the manga?

Can't wait for season 4 btw.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Havent catch up yet and still dont know about Fyodor lol.

Current my top 5 list :
Dazai
Akutagawa
Yosano
Kyouka
Ranpo
That's actually a good list lol. Dazai is my number 1 and Ranpo number 3. Fyodor n2, Akutagawa n5 and Chuuya n4.

Last edited: