Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"King neg diff Sanji!!! King neg diff Sanji!!! King neg diff Sanji!!! King neg diff Sanji!!!"

I wanted to make a screenshot of all the posts you've made of this exact thing, but there's literally 3 pages of search results on you posting "king neg sanji" in the last few days

Are you just extremely attention starved? :ihaha:
Just put him on ignore, I assure is it is for the best lol

Tl;dr: Zoro shall beat Kaido but cant deal with some "bauchfauchi" according to you. Seems legit.
So you are saying the scene showing Zoro's stomach "grrrr" doesn't exist and I made it up.
:milaugh:

Luffy stomach did the same in WCI and he passed out from it and fans believe he will beat Kaido but Zoro doing the same is problem. The hate doesn't stop.

What's more believable, Killer's attack knocking Zoro out but not immediately after he was hit but later on after Zoro stopped Killer from pulling the scythe out, oneshot Killer, and forced the fox to forfeit the battle. That same Zoro staying conscious after taking Hakai, combination Yonko attack. Or Killer failing to knock Zoro out since he didn't fall immediately after being hit with the attack and Killer attacking again that proves his attack didn't give him the results he wanted. Zoro later falls after all of the battles are over from stomach problems which is drawn. That same Zoro staying conscious after taking Hakai, combination Yonko attack. We all know which one because it's supported by the manga. The question is do you.

S

stealthblack

Which is exactly what i say since the beginning of Wano. King as first mate of Kaido is already an extreme impressive fight and growing of zoro. Just compare it to his previous fight with Pica. But they wanted to overestimated him like hell, cant stop to overargue him and i always told, it will backfall when he isnt killing Kaido or being in an one by one vs Kaido.
Still a few weeks ago they claimed Zoro will oneshot King with Enma. Now we are here. Haki + Enma and King is tanking it. They just went to hard overboard. And its so unnecessary, since Zoro does extreme impressive and enjoyable this arc. I really like the character, but the fandom... uff.
" Shogun of wano îs equal to kaidou" before the orochi reveal
Post automatically merged:

I don't know anymore If it's break or not with all these early spoilere during breaks

Re define what ? They fought for a while.
If he zoros level why can't sanji block the strongest attack in the series so far or do perma damage to kaido
Permanent damage doesn't mean anything,Did Luffy leave permanent damage to anyone? Does this mean that Luffy is not as good as Zoro?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Permanent damage doesn't mean anything,Did Luffy leave permanent damage to anyone? Does this mean that Luffy is not as good as Zoro?
Yes it does you fucking asshat
Sulong inu denjiro doji (3 commander level dudes) and kinemon combined couldn't open an old wound let alone make a new one meaning zoros ap > them 4 combined which shits on sanji.
Luffy got laughed at by kaido.

In addition, if according to you, Zoro's attack can leave permanent damage to Sanji, should he easily defeat the king? It's magical to see
Zoro used acoc vs kaido dumbass
He just used basic haki on king and ripped him open already.

Yes it does you fucking asshat
Sulong inu denjiro doji (3 commander level dudes) and kinemon combined couldn't open an old wound let alone make a new one meaning zoros ap > them 4 combined which shits on sanji.
Luffy got laughed at by kaido.

Zoro used acoc vs kaido dumbass
He just used basic haki on king and ripped him open already.
I hope Zoro can solve the king quickly and then go to ZKK

Status
Not open for further replies.