Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23

When Sanji finally gets Queen, the fake matchups begin. (Ulti and Black Maria are down.)

When Zoro finally gets King, the real matchups begin. (Page One and Who's-Who are substitutes for Ulti and Page One.)

Franky, Brook, and Usopp still haven't gotten their chapters. I'd argue Nami already did since 1012 apparently translates to "whirlwind," and it ends on Nami swearing revenge for Tama.

Chapter is a transition one. I've explained this before. Next chapter doesn't have to continue where this one left off and start their fights. 1005 had Robin jump in for Sanji and begin her Black Maria fight. Still took 15 chapters for us to actually see them fight.

What are we doing for the next 10 chapters bro? Tobi Roppo fights?
Well, let's assume they are down permanently for a good argument. You still have:

- 4 Numbers (fodder probably)
- Perospero
- Fukurokuju
- Apoo
- Hawkins
- Jack

While I can see Apoo/Hawkins surviving beyond Calamities, i don't see that being the case for Peros, Jack, and Fukurokuju. 3 scabbards are facing facing now, and either will win or lose those fights. If they lose, someone (i.e. a strawhat) probably takes over those fights to begin with. Oddly enough, this chapter does not address Apoo or Jack, which means the next chapter probably will.

Just saying, do you reasonably expect Sanji/Zoro to beat Queen and King before these people

King has a cool name, cool sword, prob. highest yc1 bounty and his design fits for antagonist; unfortunately he's just a test dummy for Zoro to master Enma so we can all see the impossible happen. :steef:

Marco disappointed me, I really thought he could handle King. :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.