Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins and Apoo's downfall can be done in 6 pages.
Defeating Fukurokujo and Perosperos can be done on 1 page each.
Numbers can be solved in 3 pages.

All these pages will be fragmented in the next chapters. But for sure, the next 5 chapters will be Zoro and Sanji action where they will be the main artists

F6 are not coming back man, give up :suresure:
F6 >> Fukurokuja and Numbers. WsW >> Sasaki and Maria. But they did not fall in the order of their strength, and this is not like One Piece. And Ulti fell in basic form. They would all become, it was obvious. F6 is given much more emphasis in this arc than Disasters. They are the final chord of the tragedy of Act 3. The real war will begin in Act 4.

@Paperchampion23

When Sanji finally gets Queen, the fake matchups begin. (Ulti and Black Maria are down.)

When Zoro finally gets King, the real matchups begin. (Page One and Who's-Who are substitutes for Ulti and Page One.)

Franky, Brook, and Usopp still haven't gotten their chapters. I'd argue Nami already did since 1012 apparently translates to "whirlwind," and it ends on Nami swearing revenge for Tama.
It's "うず " which means "uzu." When I type "uzu" on Bing translate, I get "vortex." I've been told two "uzu"s means "itch." I wonder if Oda is playing words to both mean the Nami chapter and Yamato's itch.
Japanese readers believe the title refers to Yamato. うずうず is literally used by another character to describe Yamato's state of mind in the chapter.
If Oda wanted it to be vortex/whirlwind I think he would chosen the kanji form 渦.
Also it's weird to use it for Nami because fighting style when she is much more associated to lightning post-timeskip and she hit ulti with a lighting whip that chapter.

I'm not sure why people talk like this to me and other users here. Literally every time. "Sanji vs Queen isn't happening". "Fuck off zoro isnt fighting King". "ZORO AINT LEAVING THE ROOF" "SANJI BENT KINGS BEAK HES GONNA SAVE MOMO AGAIN FROM KING"

Why can't any of you take what we have as spoilers and talk about it like normal people. Redon himself literally says for us to wait and read the chapter before we "make conclusions about the F6".

And you have no idea how Perospero, Fukurokuju, Hawkins or Apoo will be tackled. Maybe 1 of the Numbers isn't fodder. Maybe Nami helps Raizo fight Fukurokuju, turning the fight into something bigger. Maybe Chopper helps Neko defeat Fukurokuju. Maybe he helps Inu against Jack. Maybe he fights a stronger than normal Number.

Who. Actually. Knows? Why assume that shit will be resolved in a chapter, when in this very same chapter, Oda STILL never resolved any of those fights? He doesn't even address 2 of them.

Stop speaking in absolutes guys, shit has bitten everyone in the ass this whole arc.
Stop it better. 99% of fans are stupid idiots. Just let them remember you now and then you will laugh.

Proof for that?

Dude was doing a shittily drawn monthly manga with 40-50 pages in average, with help of assistants, for 11 years.
And here you are trying to defend the shittiest ending in a long time.

Meanwhile Oda has been drawing a weekly manga with average page count of 18 pages for 24 years, yet somehow burnout is not a factor for him.

Makes sense.
OKay he was a shitty drawer what does that got to do with anything? Like I already said the content was good. Do you disagree that the content was good? Was AOT writing terrible throughout the whole series?

Okay Oda is a good drawer, who cares? The content of One Piece is trash! Literally people just running around doing absolutely nothing for majority of the content.

Hell no. It's not Fairy Tail levels yet so let's not exaggerate lol
It is without a doubt become Fairy Tail level. Base Luffy is 1 v 1 Hyrbid Kaido. Sanji all of a sudden neds to defeat QUeen even though he has struggled with way weaker opponents. Zoro let us give him a senzu bean. Lazy, pathetic, fanservice writing so yes Fiary Tail level.

no we are not obsessed you are obsessed and every time we point Sanji greatness in comparison you go and defend your boi
the matter of fact is what I pointed out is truth anyways, you overestimate Zoro all the time. The only place where zoro showed S class is rooftop but not becouse he was strongest there too, but becouse he saved Luffy and other multiple times when Luffy saved noone and only attacked Kaido for himself... Law and zoro were top game on rooftop
I have never overestimated Zoro even a tiny bit more than how Oda presented him as in my entire life

You are the one who used garbage examples LOL, i highly doubt Oda can fuck up as much as the fucks who did Naruto and ShK...Tokyo ghoul was never even relevant to begin with, the author even rushed the ending due to fear of it being cancelled before he could do it.

Imagine trying to bash one piece for having too many fillers by comparing it to fucking naruto, if you dont like the series and if the pacing is too slow for you go do something more productive with your time...Imagine being such a loser that you waste time arguing about a series that you dont even like.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

So are you saying Naurto had more filler than One Piece? I don't understand what you're saying. Also, the pacing is slow, that is fact. That isn't an opinion my guy. It isn't debateable. Three years and over 110+ chapters is the definition of slow pacing. That is what slow pacing means.

It is without a doubt become Fairy Tail level. Base Luffy is 1 v 1 Hyrbid Kaido. Sanji all of a sudden neds to defeat QUeen even though he has struggled with way weaker opponents. Zoro let us give him a senzu bean. Lazy, pathetic, fanservice writing so yes Fiary Tail level.
Fairy Tail level :
Nami>Ulti
Franky>Sasaki
Robin>Maria
Kid>Jack

No Luffy VS Kaido solo.

When will people realize that Marco, Whitebeard's 1st Division Commander, is actually being used as a powerscaling "measure tool" to Zoro and Sanji?
Exactly. That is why Sanji couldn't rven come close to replicate his feat...showing the level difference.
On the other hand, Zoro is now facing the guy Marco has been more or less stalemating for a long while

Status
Not open for further replies.