Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter is a transition one. I've explained this before. Next chapter doesn't have to continue where this one left off and start their fights. 1005 had Robin jump in for Sanji and begin her Black Maria fight. Still took 15 chapters for us to actually see them fight.

Well, let's assume they are down permanently for a good argument. You still have:

- 4 Numbers (fodder probably)
- Perospero
- Fukurokuju
- Apoo
- Hawkins
- Jack

While I can see Apoo/Hawkins surviving beyond Calamities, i don't see that being the case for Peros, Jack, and Fukurokuju. 3 scabbards are facing facing now, and either will win or lose those fights. If they lose, someone (i.e. a strawhat) probably takes over those fights to begin with. Oddly enough, this chapter does not address Apoo or Jack, which means the next chapter probably will.

Just saying, do you reasonably expect Sanji/Zoro to beat Queen and King before these people
Oh God you got a point
FUCK

@Paperchampion23

When Sanji finally gets Queen, the fake matchups begin. (Ulti and Black Maria are down.)

When Zoro finally gets King, the real matchups begin. (Page One and Who's-Who are substitutes for Ulti and Page One.)

Franky, Brook, and Usopp still haven't gotten their chapters. I'd argue Nami already did since 1012 apparently translates to "whirlwind," and it ends on Nami swearing revenge for Tama.
1012's title I thought was "itch". It was a reference to Yamato having an "itch" to fight.

Anyway, maybe. Need to see pics first before I make definitive guesses.

Chapter is a transition one. I've explained this before. Next chapter doesn't have to continue where this one left off and start their fights. 1005 had Robin jump in for Sanji and begin her Black Maria fight. Still took 15 chapters for us to actually see them fight.

Well, let's assume they are down permanently for a good argument. You still have:

- 4 Numbers (fodder probably)
- Perospero
- Fukurokuju
- Apoo
- Hawkins
- Jack

While I can see Apoo/Hawkins surviving beyond Calamities, i don't see that being the case for Peros, Jack, and Fukurokuju. 3 scabbards are facing facing now, and either will win or lose those fights. If they lose, someone (i.e. a strawhat) probably takes over those fights to begin with. Oddly enough, this chapter does not address Apoo or Jack, which means the next chapter probably will.

Just saying, do you reasonably expect Sanji/Zoro to beat Queen and King before these people

I think Zoro and Sanji's fights will end in the next 5 chapters.

All other confrontation resolutions like Perosperos, Raizo, Hawkins etc will be fragmented between these chapters, just like Brook defeating a number in Robin's fighting chapter

It's obvious that Oda won't do entire chapters for Raizo, Drake or Neko lol

Oh God you got a point
FUCK
Now factor in the possibility that some of the F6 may get up lmao
Post automatically merged:

I think Zoro and Sanji's fights will end in the next 5 chapters.

All other confrontation resolutions like Perosperos, Raizo, Hawkins etc will be fragmented between these chapters, just like Brook defeating a number in Robin's fighting chapter

It's obvious that Oda won't do entire chapters for Raizo, Drake or Neko lol
No I get that, but the point is, they may not be the only factors. The chapter seems to hint at some of the F6 being fine. Plus you still have Jack. And who knows how he resolves Drake/Apoo or Hawkins/Killer.

Many people assumed the F6 would go down in the middle of the rooftop battle because people thought that was the final battle(1001-1010)...let that sink in lol

It's "うず " which means "uzu." When I type "uzu" on Bing translate, I get "vortex." I've been told two "uzu"s means "itch." I wonder if Oda is playing words to both mean the Nami chapter and Yamato's itch.
For sure, but then again, can we actually count that as a "vs" chapter lol? She technically doesn't use anything like a "vortex" that chapter at all lol

bigmkm warned Kaidou about enma. Zoro scarred Kaidou but couldn't knock him down.
Zoro saved SN and Law saved Zoro.
That's irrelevant Enma was being wielded by Zoro and using his haki so she was warning him about Zoro in the end
Why can't we use this same logic against df users for example can we say what really knocked and hurt Kaido was the gomu gomu fruit and disregard Luffy or does this only apply to Zoro and what about Oden who used that sword his whole life. Zoro hurt Kaido more knocking someone down does not equal more damage

Now factor in the possibility that some of the F6 may get up lmao
Post automatically merged:

No I get that, but the point is, they may not be the only factors. The chapter seems to hint at some of the F6 being fine. Plus you still have Jack. And who knows how he resolves Drake/Apoo or Hawkins/Killer.

Many people assumed the F6 would go down in the middle of the rooftop battle because people thought that was the final battle(1001-1010)...let that sink in lol
Hawkins and Apoo's downfall can be done in 6 pages.
Defeating Fukurokujo and Perosperos can be done on 1 page each.
Numbers can be solved in 3 pages.

All these pages will be fragmented in the next chapters. But for sure, the next 5 chapters will be Zoro and Sanji action where they will be the main artists

F6 are not coming back man, give up :suresure:

Hawkins and Apoo's downfall can be done in 6 pages.
Defeating Fukurokujo and Perosperos can be done on 1 page each.
Numbers can be solved in 3 pages.

All these pages will be fragmented in the next chapters. But for sure, the next 5 chapters will be Zoro and Sanji action where they will be the main artists

F6 are not coming back man, give up :suresure:
I'm not sure why people talk like this to me and other users here. Literally every time. "Sanji vs Queen isn't happening". "Fuck off zoro isnt fighting King". "ZORO AINT LEAVING THE ROOF" "SANJI BENT KINGS BEAK HES GONNA SAVE MOMO AGAIN FROM KING"

Why can't any of you take what we have as spoilers and talk about it like normal people. Redon himself literally says for us to wait and read the chapter before we "make conclusions about the F6".

And you have no idea how Perospero, Fukurokuju, Hawkins or Apoo will be tackled. Maybe 1 of the Numbers isn't fodder. Maybe Nami helps Raizo fight Fukurokuju, turning the fight into something bigger. Maybe Chopper helps Neko defeat Perospero. Maybe he helps Inu against Jack. Maybe he fights a stronger than normal Number.

Who. Actually. Knows? Why assume that shit will be resolved in a chapter, when in this very same chapter, Oda STILL never resolved any of those fights? He doesn't even address 2 of them.

Stop speaking in absolutes guys, shit has bitten everyone in the ass this whole arc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.