Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Doflamingo started blocking the attack, said it was powerful and then instantly stopped Sanji with "Parasite", thats literally all that happened.
doflamingo started blocking it without haki and then called Sanji strong, not the attack.

He says "Ah, Finally a tough one." and then instantly confirms Sanji's identity in the very next panel. It is quite obviously referring to Sanji being a stronger opponent as a whole and not his attack.

what do you know about the work ethic in india and china lool? have you ever lived in india or china? heck have you even been there? please refrain from commenting on stuff like that.

and no, the people who are paid pennies aren't a successful shonen jump mangaka whose manga sales literally carried WSJ for over 2 decades. if he makes millions through sales that's because a whole lot of people love it.

this was released on a japanese magazine btw. the weekly schedule of a mangaka who publishes weekly.

ill do one better and add excerpts from an old interview where oda talked about his schedule.

Sanji's VA :What's the best part about being a manga writer?
Oda: When I got to meet those I admire so much, like Toriyama sensei
Chopper's VA : What time do you wake up, and what time do you work until?
Oda: I wake up at 5 and work until 2 AM. Its normal for me to only sleep from 2 until 5.
Zoro's VA : Do you get a vacation? If you so, where do you want to go?
Mini chopper: I would want to go to an amusement park!

Oda: I don't get vacations. If I did, i would want to go on a trip with my family. Any where is fine, I just want to go outside. I never get to go out side.

I actually dont agree with every narrative decision that Oda takes and I actually call out PIS and BS. You can literally check my post history on this platform. But stop disrespecting their work ethic. Being a mangaka is extremely tough, let alone make a manga for close to 25 years. If you don't like the series feel free to drop it or even criticize it. Stop acting like a weirdo.
I am not reading all of that my guy. Refrain from writing long essays. Also, I see you on here way too much dude. You need to take a break from worstgen.

doflamingo started blocking it without haki and then called Sanji strong, not the attack.

He says "Ah, Finally a tough one." and then instantly confirms Sanji's identity in the very next panel. It is quite obviously referring to Sanji being a stronger opponent as a whole and not his attack.
Doffy too strong :crazwhat:
To this day neg Diffs luffy

Sanji's treatment wasn't great but it isn't as bad at it seems, sure he didn't get any key victories but at least he didn't lose against people that should be considered on his level (at the time at least) since both Vergo and Doffy were taken out by captains, it's nothing to be impressed about but at the very least he wasn't made to job to the clear number 3 of an arc or something and now has a suit to keep his bones safe when needed.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I am not reading all of that my guy. Refrain from writing long essays. Also, I see you on here way too much dude. You need to take a break from worstgen.
next time, just make sure to not talk about the work ethic of people in india and china to an actual indian lol. it just sounds funny and that is just another stereotype and not true.

even though i enjoy worstgen, i agree with the second part though :pepehands:

Status
Not open for further replies.