Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No dude , the straw hat crew dynamic is the same as Shanks crew , There is a Captain and then a Vice Captain who's strenght is comparable to the captain and then everybody else
Except we are literally getting those matchups (save for Jinbe vs Jack), right now lol. Beckman is not equal to Shanks. Rayleigh is not equal to Roger lol. Whitebeard and Roger were closely equal. Mihawk and Shanks were closely equal. Stop lying out of your ass

The recent set of events have infinitely boosted every other Strawhat yet reduced Zoros worth.

Cuz Sanji and others were sack of shits before their respective fights, Sanji hadn't even sniffed feats of handling characters like Hybrid Queen and was getting neg diffed when he faced characters on that level (Doffy and Base King).

Zoro on the other hand was coming from such a high level blocking strongest attack in the series, blitzing both Yonkou, making them shit their pants and permanently scarring with all broken bones is now reduced to fighting King next to Sanji.

oh the tides have turned

Seriously, these zoro and sanji donwplayings are pathethic

They both are the second strongest fighters after Luffy at the end, they are meant to surpass any pirate crew

Some zoro fans are bad for downplaying Sanji everytime he gets a shine

Some Sanji fans are bad for pushing nonsensical claim that sanji and zoro are equals because they are often grouped together

Marco and Jozu were often grouped together, yet theyre not equal

Lucci and Jabra were considered rivals, yet theyre not equal

Law, Kidd, and Luffy are often grouped together, yet obviously Luffy > them

Etc

Luffy >= Zoro > Sanji > The rest is crystal clear

Zoro scar kaido is enough for him and say luffy beat kaido like all one piece arc
So while fans of other genre or even other anime want something different, yall seriously want the same predictable script for the 1000th of time?

Don't you get bored of Luffy beating the final boss for 1000th time?

Even in Naruto Sasuke would beat sometime, in seven deadly sins Escanor would handle some baddies, in DBZ Gohan and androids were handled by Piccolo,In MHA Todoroki and Bakugo do that some times.

But in One Piece trash yall seriously have such low standards that you are okay with same repeated story being told every arc?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos add a new rule:
"Whenever you praise Oda on this forum, it is a must for you to also praise Hardworking Indians and Chinese"
You forgot about the people in Africa. Or the children in this world who needs to work, so we can write in a forum on our mobile device.

The world is cruel. And we could stick permanently with everything bad happening, but this won’t help anymore. I prefer to give a significant part of what I earn to help somewhere more poor and also enjoy some stuff like mangas, without hating myself cause indians get less money then me or Oda.

If you want a better world, be a better human.

Ok that's fair , but wasn't Sanji supposed to be smart guy of the crew ? wasn't COO supposed to be Sanji's specialty ?
I guess people misunderstood coo mostly. COO don't work as you thought. If it is , luffy has FS dude, how can luffy dodge kaido attack ?
Every COO user in the one piece dodge each other until EOS. Or COO users don't take any damage at any fights. Is that possible?
COO has lots of lack in terms of explanations or usage.
We can find numerous unconsistent moments for that.
COO is related to concentration on any moment.
May be sanji that time did wait any external attack from doff because he did not know . But in katakuri situation, he know situation is dangerous and concentrated all possibilities.
Nobody explain how COO work exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.