Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone take this man's head out of his ass before allowing him in this site
Post automatically merged:

Why would King help Zoro grow when Zoro should low diff King by feats
Oda just gave Zoro two powerups before attempting to put him in a legit fight against a Yonko commander.

Gonna love to see what your excuse is when Zoro doesn't "Neg diff King" even after two powerups, like you've been preaching he could do prior to said powerups. :jay-he:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Or you just wanked Zoro too much? Even with help from 4 other supernovas and Big Mom acting passive, Zoro broke every bone in his body. Law also had to teleport him out of hakai’s path or he’d be dead.

King is about to push Zoro to high diff. Zoro would get throttled if he’d fought an emperor 1v1. But that was obvious even on the roof
Except dumbass zoro only had broken bones because of 2 yonkos and even then he perma scarred kaido.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Or you just wanked Zoro too much? Even with help from 4 other supernovas and Big Mom acting passive, Zoro broke every bone in his body. Law also had to teleport him out of hakai’s path or he’d be dead.
what do you think would happen if shanks or an admiral faced hakkai instead of zoro? (without law teleporting them away ofc)

Oda just gave Zoro two powerups before attempting to put him in a legit fight against a Yonko commander.

Gonna love to see what your excuse is when Zoro doesn't "Neg diff King" even after two powerups, like you've been preaching he could do prior to said powerups. :jay-he:
Zoro got enma nerf and fire cutting is not a power up lol

Luffy on the other hand needs 5 power ups and has still yet to prove he can solo a yonko commander

Your asshole must be sore af looking at the sack of shit Luffy has been compared to Zoro all throughout One Piece.

Zoro had to carry his pathetic ass, another nerf on him instead of focusing on killing Kaido. Trash can failed to do even 1/1000th of damage Zoro did with a nerf, despite Luffy getting his 10th power up

Except dumbass zoro only had broken bones because of 2 yonkos and even then he perma scarred kaido.
“Even then?” You do realize Hakai wasn’t the only time another supernova had to protect Zoro right?

Like when Zoro was fighting Prometheus and Law had to intercept Kaido to save home. And off the top of my head I can think of at least a few more instance

Zoro didn't fall from Killer but from hunger/stomach problems. There is a difference. That was why Zoro's stomach made the same noise Luffy's stomach made when he passed out. That was after all fighting was over meaning he wasn't going to allow his stomach to interfere with the battles.

It doesn't matter how you look at it Killer didn't knock Zoro out.

Zoro was nerfed too. He only has 2 swords and didn't use any name attack until after he grabbed the scythe. The fact he put the scythe to better us than Killer shows us the difference between them. Zoro could have ended the battle sooner if he would have used a name attack earlier.

Oda used that battle to hype Zoro and Killer. Killer hype came from fighting even with Zoro, while using 2 swords not two sword style, in CQC for a while with scythes. Zoro hype came from fighting and beating Killer and Fox at the same time with 2 swords, quickly adapting the scythe to his fighting style and blitz and oneshot Killer with the scythe with a name attack. Later on informing us the fight results would have been the same even if Killer had his punisher blades.

I believe the same thing will happen with King and it's the reason Zoro fought Kaido and Big Mom on the roof first. Oda wanted to hype up Zoro with them and give us a better understanding of his strength. He will now use those 2 to hype up each other. King hype will come from fighting Zoro and not being easily defeated. It wouldn't be a low difficult battle. Zoro hype will come from improving his CoC during the battle and beating King without being pushed to his highest level.
According to the people that think Killer koed Zoro : Killer's stab >> Hakai + Thunder Bagua + Indra + Other Attacks which didn't ko Zoro :gokulaugh:

“Even then?” You do realize Hakai wasn’t the only time another supernova had to protect Zoro right?

Like when Zoro was fighting Prometheus and Law had to intercept Kaido to save home. And off the top of my head I can think of at least a few more instance
See fans have to spin narrative
Every supernova is giving Zoro props for saving them

Law is shitting his pants at Zoro simply moving around

Kidd is thanking Zoro

One Piss fan base "other novas saved Zoro"
Crackheads other supernovas would be dead without Zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

The other supernova didn't do shit. They stood there shitting themselves
No one helped him to block it. And even with a broken body he perma scarred kaido
Tell me which commander doing that ?

Zoro got enma nerf and fire cutting is not a power up lol

Luffy on the other hand needs 5 power ups and has still yet to prove he can solo a yonko commander

Your asshole must be sore af looking at the sack of shit Luffy has been compared to Zoro all throughout One Piece.

Zoro had to carry his pathetic ass, another nerf on him instead of focusing on killing Kaido. Trash can failed to do even 1/1000th of damage Zoro did with a nerf, despite Luffy getting his 10th power up
Enma nerf my ass. Must be real disheartening for you when the dude was given a sword that was given more props and acknowledgement by two Yonko's than the actual wielder of the Sword.

Again, get your excuse ready for when Zoro doesn't neg diff King, like you've been saying he can. :cheers:

See fans have to spin narrative
Every supernova is giving Zoro props for saving them

Law is shitting his pants at Zoro simply moving around

Kidd is thanking Zoro

One Piss fan base "other novas saved Zoro"
Crackheads other supernovas would be dead without Zoro
And Zoro would be dead without other supernovas?
What kind of biased horse shit is this?

Enma nerf my ass. Must be real disheartening for you when the dude was given a sword that was given more props and acknowledgement by two Yonko's than the actual wielder of the Sword.

Again, get your excuse ready for when Zoro doesn't neg diff King, like you've been saying he can. :cheers:
Last I checked Zoros biggest feat blocking Hakai woulda happened better with a harder blade Shusui

Last I checked everytime Zoro uses Enma he has to control his Haki cuz Enma is trash

Last I checked he scarred Kaido with Ashuea and AdvCoC and Enma didn't even get a mention in that panel

So yeah Enma nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.