Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro got enma nerf and fire cutting is not a power up lol

Luffy on the other hand needs 5 power ups and has still yet to prove he can solo a yonko commander

Your asshole must be sore af looking at the sack of shit Luffy has been compared to Zoro all throughout One Piece.

Zoro had to carry his pathetic ass, another nerf on him instead of focusing on killing Kaido. Trash can failed to do even 1/1000th of damage Zoro did with a nerf, despite Luffy getting his 10th power up
Emma is a power-up

Fire cutting will allow zoro to perform fire powers ala power-up

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Enma nerf my ass. Must be real disheartening for you when the dude was given a sword that was given more props and acknowledgement by two Yonko's than the actual wielder of the Sword.

Again, get your excuse ready for when Zoro doesn't neg diff King, like you've been saying he can. :cheers:
Lmfao wanna bet that he doesn't even need asura for king ?

And Zoro would be dead without other supernovas?
What kind of biased horse shit is this?
Dumbass Zoro was the only one capable of blocking Hakai there, that's the point.

Law was too slow to even shamble, and shambling is not the feat.

Its like someone using all his strength to save a planet from destroying and then some other guy bringing in the ambulance to take the guy who saved the planet to safety.

The ambulance guy gets just as much credit?

That's how retarded you sound
Dumbass did anyone give credit to Law in manga? Law the ambulance driver?

Nah chopper isn’t fighting jack. Oda is keeping up with the power levels and accuracy in straw hats. Chopper is on the level of usopp and nami.

Killer has more of a reason to fight Jack and makes more sense narratively
Technically he's not. He's put there but that's due to his personality and not strength. This is the same chopper who fought an opponent stronger than Franky back an enies Lobby and immensely destroyed his opponent with monster point.

My pitch was that Chopper finally gets a new form/forms able that makes people take him seriously. Depends on what Chopperjiji actually leads to. Tbh, while I like Killer, he's a secondary character who is currently dealing with Hawkins. Not to mention, now every single fight is Strawhat centric.

Though, maybe Jack comes to the performance floor or something, and Luffy has Yamato leave the roof by jumping down through the hole in the roof back to the performance floor, so she could still fight him as well.

All just possible options, but I disagree about Chopper being weak.

The other supernova didn't do shit. They stood there shitting themselves
No one helped him to block it. And even with a broken body he perma scarred kaido
Tell me which commander doing that ?
When it comes to blocking hakai:
- Marco would just eat with his Regen. He literally blocked multiple magma fists and whole sale blocked a Yasakani no Magatama.
- Katakuri could definitely awaken, make a massive fucking haki laced mochi wall and hold it off for a second.
- King might literally show Zoro level AP feats with his swordsmanship + can replicate.

When it comes to scarring Kaido, if I gave any commander adv. COC, they could do it.

Last I checked Zoros biggest feat blocking Hakai woulda happened better with a harder blade Shusui

Last I checked everytime Zoro uses Enma he has to control his Haki cuz Enma is trash

Last I checked he scarred Kaido with Ashuea and AdvCoC and Enma didn't even get a mention in that panel

So yeah Enma nerf
Last I checked, Shusui, even ranked up is of the same grade as a non ranked up Enma, which is on the verge of being ranked up.

Last I checked, Zoro's attacks are exponentially more powerful now that he has Enma.

Last I checked, Big Mom sensed something dangerous from Enma, not Zoro.

Last I checked Kaido commented on Zoro's ability to damage him, by saying "I see, so that's Oden's Sword."

But yeah... Big Nerf...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When it comes to blocking hakai:
- Marco would just eat with his Regen. He literally blocked multiple magma fists and whole sale blocked a Yasakani no Magatama.
- Katakuri could definitely awaken, make a massive fucking haki laced mochi wall and hold it off for a second.
- King might literally show Zoro level AP feats with his swordsmanship + can replicate.

When it comes to scarring Kaido, if I gave any commander adv. COC, they could do it.
Lmfao those lasers went through Marco and hakai was huge
They'd all be dead
Kata ain't doing shit he'd be dead

Holy fuck what is this retarded level of argument

If I made zoro a super saiyin he'd be top 1 lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.