Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That means nothing, because Roger was by far and above both Admirals and Yonko's.
Except that he wasnt, nowhere close to what your headcanon wishes for, lol. It is a manga fact.
I assume you trying to elevate Roger above Rayleigh because of Zoro? How's that helping you considering that Zoro isnt Rayleigh? :catpole:
My secret headcanon of Katakuri arriving in Onigashima and we getting a King vs Katakuri is officially dead. :pepemotion:
Katakuri was bullied enough, let the donut rest. :goatasure:

Zoro is not Ryuma, Oda is not obligated nor an idiot to make Zoro copy & paste what Ryuma did back in “monsters” which was written before OP.
ZOro is about to fight someone named King.
Ryumaa was seeking for this "King". Yeah yeah I know King was Ryuma's title himself.
But quite a bit of coincidence don't you think?
Of course Zoro is not Ryuma. But Zoro has some parralels to Ryuma.

Zoro meets Kaido: Check
Zoro cuts Kaido: Check
Zoro scarrs Kaido: Check
Zoro makes a Yonko yell dodge: Check
Zoro blocks the strongest attack so far in the series: Check
Zoro is going to do something else in the arc and thus proved that he isn't finished: Check
There's only one thing left my guy.
Zoro’s best and strongest attack was only able to scare Kaido not even as great as that of Oden’s. But nevertheless, you think now he can somehow do better? Cutting his head!! How? He doesn’t have the strength to do that…. Zoro himself admitted to that. So my guy since he your boy can’t do such a feat why dream about it and try forcing such a head canon?

Ryumaa was seeking for this "King". Yeah yeah I know King was Ryuma's title himself.
Honestly, even tho I think that ZKK is possible, this King shit is one of the biggest reaches I've seen. The man Ryuma killed wasn't even rumoured to be the King.

Oda takes inspiration from things whether it’s from his own stuff or others, but he never copy and paste every single thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.