Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Oda, Zoro is far more important than Ryuma. Zoro is what Ryuma will never be.
Outdoing Ryuma's feats is the least you can expect from Zoro. ZKK is not even the peak of Zoro...
Never said otherwise….
doubt it since Ryuma is called sword god..
As if we know these feats you are talking about…
Besides ZKK not happening, Zoro’s peak is defeating Mihawk and becoming WSS, there isn’t a swordsman beyond Mihawk that Zoro has to surpass as well. And we know Kaido > Mihawk.

Oda takes inspiration from things whether it’s from his own stuff or others, but he never copy and paste every single thing.
Honestly, even tho I think that ZKK is possible, this King shit is one of the biggest reaches I've seen. The man Ryuma killed wasn't even rumoured to be the King.
Yeah of course. I'm barely using this as argument for ZKKhappening
But you gotta admit, the coincidence is huge.
Of course Zoro's path is quite a bit different from Ryumaa in Monsters. But it's not the first time Oda parallels someone from the SHs to the old legends
Like, Luffy and Roger almost paralled in their paths to become the PK. (what's shown in the manga anyways)
But Zoro and Ryuma can't parallel because...reasons?

Zoro’s best and strongest attack was only able to scare Kaido not even as great as that of Oden’s. But nevertheless, you think now he can somehow do better? Cutting his head!! How? He doesn’t have the strength to do that…. Zoro himself admitted to that. So my guy since he your boy can’t do such a feat why dream about it and try forcing such a head canon?
Yeah because One Piece isn't a shonen where characters can grow stronger after battles.

Yeah of course. I'm barely using this as argument for ZKKhappening
But you gotta admit, the coincidence is huge.
Of course Zoro's path is quite a bit different from Ryumaa in Monsters. But it's not the first time Oda parallels someone from the SHs to the old legends
Like, Luffy and Roger almost paralled in their paths to become the PK. (what's shown in the manga anyways)
But Zoro and Ryuma can't parallel because...reasons?
Because ryuma is the hero of monster
And zoro he not the hero of one piece

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Never said otherwise….
doubt it since Ryuma is called sword god..
As if we know these feats you are talking about…
Besides ZKK not happening, Zoro’s peak is defeating Mihawk and becoming WSS, there isn’t a swordsman beyond Mihawk that Zoro has to surpass as well. And we know Kaido > Mihawk.
How many chapters until Zoro is called sword god too?
We do know some of his feats.
ZKK is guaranteed, I dont know how you still dont realize that...
Zoro's peak is being the strongest character of the entire One Piece, second to none.
We knew that WB>Roger too but did that make Roger unable to stand on equal ground? It didnt. Why would it affect Mihawk vs Kaido?

Zoro’s best and strongest attack was only able to scare Kaido not even as great as that of Oden’s. But nevertheless, you think now he can somehow do better? Cutting his head!! How? He doesn’t have the strength to do that…. Zoro himself admitted to that. So my guy since he your boy can’t do such a feat why dream about it and try forcing such a head canon?
How is this any different from luffy? he couldn't deal permanent damage to kaido? he got ko a few times on the roof iirc, so how can luffy beat kaido? he's just gonna become stronger than he already is? punching harder than he has ever? luffy himself admitted that his attack are shallows and what happened after he grew stronger didn't he. why can't zoro do what luffy did? be come stronger than he already is?

How is this any different from luffy? he couldn't deal permanent damage to kaido? he got ko a few times on the roof iirc, so how can luffy beat kaido? he's just gonna become stronger than he already is? punching harder than he has ever? luffy himself admitted that his attack are shallows and what happened after he grew stronger didn't he. why can't zoro do what luffy did? be come stronger than he already is?
Pure logic
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.