Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer vs Zoro

Apoo vs Zoro

King vs Zoro

Zoro's attack on Apoo isn't even debatable; an ittoryu style attack, without hardening, one shot him like nothing.
Against Killer, Zoro put more efforts to one shot him but given the fact that he neither wielded Shusui nor Enma, his AP was even nerfed. He used Onigiri with hardening on him.
But on King, this is basically post Enma-training Zoro, wielding Enma, wielding his bandana, using Onigiri with hardening on King's NECK, yet the same character will struggle off a powerful move like that.

Whatever people say, I think this clearly shows the gap between King and Killer, let alone Apoo who was fodderized.
rengoku oni giri one shots katakuri

Killer vs Zoro

Apoo vs Zoro

King vs Zoro

Zoro's attack on Apoo isn't even debatable; an ittoryu style attack, without hardening, one shot him like nothing.
Against Killer, Zoro put more efforts to one shot him but given the fact that he neither wielded Shusui nor Enma, his AP was even nerfed. He used Onigiri with hardening on him.
But on King, this is basically post Enma-training Zoro, wielding Enma, wielding his bandana, using Onigiri with hardening on King's NECK, yet the same character will struggle off a powerful move like that.

Whatever people say, I think this clearly shows the gap between King and Killer, let alone Apoo who was fodderized.
That panel beautifully details both the similarity and the gap between Zoro and Cook.

Similar, in the sense that they remain Luffy's most capable men.

Gap, in the sense that Cook's attack on Queen only drew blood a little, but Zoro's attack on King immediately causes a moderate amount of blood to spray from King's neck, highlighting the gap between their combat proficiency. :brootea:

I commend King for surviving Onigiri to his neck, despite the spraying of the blood. I now dream of Luffy and Kaido having a CoC clash at the same time Zoro and King having a CoC clash. That would rock the world. :akaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.