Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing you have to respect Oda for is his patience. Just how does he resist spilling the beans on everything for so many fucking years?!

- Jinbe is first mentioned right after Baratie. Doesn't appear in the story until chapter 500.
- Shanks is introduced in chapter 1. 1000+ chapters later and the fact we still know next to nothing about his motivations, abilities, etc. is astonishing.

This is one of the main reasons why his world never shrinks and is ever-expanding.

Like DBS introduced 12 universes and was going one by one for a while...then they just throw everything out there and there’s SOME mystery still left with the 4 other universes but there’s hardly anything left to explore.

Or Naruto where we had only seen two villages and they had just introduced the samurai. Then they freaking have all the Kage they just introduced get beaten in one summit and just kinda spew out everything about the world at large at once.

The payoff OP gets because of this through its reveals is just on another level. For example, just try to imagine if the Yonko bounties were given to us with their intro in Water 7.

I don't understand

How could Hawkins have linked his powers to Kid if he said he would lose in a 2v1? Like if he had a voodoo doll of Kid, then couldn't he just have stabbed himself in the head to 1 shot Kid? Wouldn't he then be perfectly capable of 2v1ing Kid and Killer?

Unless Hawkins is weaker than Killer and can only win by holding Kid hostage.

Stop what? Why are you bringing an AP feat from Mihawk when I already agreed that he might have it higher? It doesnt play a role...
I dont think Wano Zoro is any different than FMI Zoro. And regarding them not going down from 1 hit, how can they possibly tank more?
Wano Zoro is definitely stronger than FI Zoro. Literally the story shows you him training and saying he will get stronger when he masters Enma. He also performs a slash from the middle of the skull all the way to the horns. In Dressrosa he couldn't do that. You talking nonesense and he also unlocked CoC in a blooming situation. Thinking Zoro right now is the same has FMI is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.