Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kaido and Mihawk are the only 2 characters I place above Zoro.
However, from the moment Zoro proves that he can split Kaido's body, there will be no longer any reason to place him above Zoro.
I place Zoro around admiral level which I deem to be comparable to yonko level depending on the individuals.

I think Mihawk is likely more potent than Kaido and of Akainu. I would place Zoro in the top 10 right now, he will possibly become top 3 by post Final War.

Unless the Gorosei are too stronk.

It is not about attack power, Mihawk might as well have it higher than Zoro.
The issue is that Mihawk cannot land a clean hit on Kaido as easily as Zoro did.
In Zoro vs Mihawk, AP is not the issue, if they hit each other cleanly, it is over.
The goal will be who gets to hit cleanly first and tbh idk how Mihawk would deal with Asura.
For now he gets the benefit of the doubt but we will see if Asura will be used at all against him.
Mihawk with named attack + advance armant + CoC + high level observetion + Hawkeyes

Mihawk vs Zoro = 2 Yonko tiers extrm diff each other

It is not about attack power, Mihawk might as well have it higher than Zoro.
The issue is that Mihawk cannot land a clean hit on Kaido as easily as Zoro did.
In Zoro vs Mihawk, AP is not the issue, if they hit each other cleanly, it is over.
The goal will be who gets to hit cleanly first and tbh idk how Mihawk would deal with Asura.
For now he gets the benefit of the doubt but we will see if Asura will be used at all against him.
Stop it. Casual Mihawk sent a slash across the sea and took out a ice mountain while Dressrosa Zoro had to get close to Pica to do that. Wano Zoro is stronger though, but lets stop and they are not going to fall from 1 hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.