- THE YETI COOL BROTHERS
- Kaido
The only Ls there is kuma and Enel
Arlong Park he was super nerfed or would have washed arlong
Lucci wasn't a proper fight
Kizaru wasn't a fight at all neither was the yeti cool brothers
Kaido didn't beat zoro either
Zoro was done after asura cause of meme and kaidos attack

So the so called Grandmaster cannot pass by Myoshiro while the same was laughing in hes face and in Rooftop with Oden magical Haki sword was able to made a scar, when Kaidou laughing in hes face while against the Condom he was exciting whe he wasn't in decades.
kaido laighfing at condom face while halfdead zoro gave goosebumps and scar a kaido he even said if you joined me They kaido+zoro could conquerer the world. meanwhile kaido shamed and dissapointed af because he overreted such a grbage who got bodeid for 999th time in a row lol.
zoro were nerfed by posien food and had a wound while prime dejuro couldnt even overrpowerd 2sword style zoro. and its anime then same anime show condom scared the shit out of dejuro and yelled watch out .

“I’ll never lose again!” - Zoro

that didn’t age well
I honestly think that was always on respect to duels with other swordsmen, not exactly stronger pirates. He sort of has forgone that dream/his pride to support Luffy's when he almost dies fighting Kuma and begs Mihawk to train him. Idk, that's how I've always interpreted it.

It's precisely the reason I love Zoro's character, because he's the only Strawhat who's openly proclaimed giving up on his dream so his captain could live and pursue his own. Not only that, but people like Sanji and Robin have witnessed him giving up his pride and respected it enough to never tell Luffy too.

See, that's why I'm a Zoro fan, not because of the boring powerscaling conversations had here.

If you dont remenber how the argument started dont reply LOL, you said:
"I wouldn't. I would have went the AOT route, Naruto route, TOkyo Ghoul route and cared about my story over money. "

Soo im calling you over your bullshit, because your taste is as shity as your examples/
:gokulaugh:
Omg dude just stop it. You are proving my point. You’re mad that I said Naruto and AOT is better. Why does that get you emotional? Are you that obsessed with One piece that you get mad when someone says Naruto or AOT is better?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro lost to:
- Arlong
- Enel
- Rob Lucci
- Kuma
- Kizaru
- THE YETI COOL BROTHERS
- Kaido
Neither of those are actually a loss... I will explain why.

Arlong - from the start of the arc, Zoro was never in good condition, he was losing consciousness just from standing... Beaten up while already dead does not count as a loss, Arlong is not stronger than Zoro, Zoro simply wasnt in a condition to fight properly.
Enel - this is the same situation, by the time Zoro arrived at Enel he already had 2 big fights and was plenty injured and exhausted. Removing last 10% stamina that Zoro had left is not a loss for Zoro, however, I think he would have lost this one even in good condition.
Rob Lucci - being kicked away has never been a loss. Lucci stands no chance against Zoro.
Kuma - he never managed to land a clean hit on Zoro, they stopped the fight due to a deal. Idk where you see a loss in here...
Kizaru - cheap shot on already exhausted Zoro is a loss? It is getting ridiculous...
Yetis - cheap shots arent loses, Zoro was never bested by them...
Kaido - there is no loss here. Kaido never managed to land a hit on Zoro until Zoro exhausted himself and fell down on his own, mainly because of Hakai which is something that Kaido cannot pull off by himself. If you claim this a loss, it is due to 2vs1.

The only loss in here would be Enel if Zoro was in good condition because Enel was literally designed to be stopped only by his natural counter. Removing the last 5% HP from exhausted Zoro is not beating Zoro, he was never affected by those which you call a loss. Compare them to losing properly against Mihawk and you might get what I am talking about... Zoro is designed not to lose.

I honestly think that was always on respect to duels with other swordsmen, not exactly stronger pirates. He sort of has forgone that dream/his pride to support Luffy's when he almost dies fighting Kuma and begs Mihawk to train him. Idk, that's how I've always interpreted it.

It's precisely the reason I love Zoro's character, because he's the only Strawhat who's openly proclaimed giving up on his dream so his captain could live and pursue his own. Not only that, but people like Sanji and Robin have witnessed him giving up his pride and respected it enough to never tell Luffy too.

See, that's why I'm a Zoro fan, not because of the boring powerscaling conversations had here.
I don't see the issue though for people who love Zoro for his powers and strength every fan has different aspect of what draws them to their fav character

Kaido is such a coward, attacked zoro from the behind while he was cutting Prometheus. He knew he couldn't stand a chance against zoro in a one on one :finally::finally::finally:
hybrid kaido knew he cant clash with halfdead zoro 1v1
then when it comes to 1v1 mf got damage from even the clash

Kaido : Ughhh!!!!

meanwhile he can clash with ryoru+coc luffy without a breaking a sweat lol

Halfdead zoro >>> MC weakling Luffy
:kobeha:

kaido laighfing at condom face while halfdead zoro gave goosebumps and scar a kaido he even said if you joined me They kaido+zoro could conquerer the world. meanwhile kaido shamed and dissapointed af because he overreted such a grbage who got bodeid for 999th time in a row lol.
zoro were nerfed by posien food and had a wound while prime dejuro couldnt even overrpowerd 2sword style zoro. and its anime then same anime show condom scared the shit out of dejuro and yelled watch out .
He says that all of them if have joined him, they will conquer the world, not only Grandmaster.

Kaidou always was standing never defending himself, Zolo with hes steongest attack made a Scar, Condom Red Roc made him show a face of fear even her partner BM made the same face, Luffy Base CoC punches=>Ashura attack, Kaidou was flying with one uppercut CoC punch, no one ever did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.