Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you think sanji's fighting queen then?

based on portrayal and feats, king > queen. what you're talking is just speculation. there's no proof in the canon manga, yet.
I'm using the clashes he had with king as proof that he is as strong if not stronger, imagine punching someone and that person literally feels nothing, then later on you and your buddy need to gang up on him to put him down only for him to get up a few seconds later and kick the fuck out of your buddy

every single instance which you quoted were PIS filled scenes or stuff involving hax abilities.

kaido vs luffy and the rooftop battle were not.

i understand the powerscaling pretty well my friend. atleast enough to not use PIS & hax scenes to make a point in powerscaling debates unlike you.
You are selectively choosing to gauge one character at their worst against another at their best. You can reach any conclusion you want by cherry picking that way. Every arc, the protagonists get punked by people they shouldn't, and taken care of easier than you would expect.

But if you are so sure that you are right, then you should have nothing to worry about. If Zoro is indeed so much more powerful than YC level, then surely King will shortly be dispatched of low-mid diff.

I think you misread my post because i outright start by saying that he was rescued :milaugh:

The part that you misunderstood is probably me trying to say that while BM had him captured, he put up no defense and allowed her to beat him up, until he was rescued.
Yeah "the time he was not rescued" is weird wording.

If we exclude the ridiculous punishment Kinemon and the others have taken, Sanji is probably top five of alliance activity.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are about to see Zoro in a 1v1 fight. That is literally the best way we can gauge his individual combat prowess. I am sorry that this upsets you.
who said it upsets me? stop putting words in my mouth.

what upsets me is a certain section of fans blatantly disregarding everything zoro did on the rooftop just to push a certain agenda. we all know what that is lol.

oda gave zoro the 1v1. oda also put him on the rooftop and gave him those feats for a reason. stop acting like the rooftop fight never happened lmfao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If Zoro is indeed so much more powerful than YC level, then surely King will shortly be dispatched of low-mid diff.
did you even read my previous post lmfao

i said i currently have zoro at the top of the YC list alongside marco. in what world would a fight between two YC1 opponents with a slight difference be low-mid diff? its easily high or extreme diff lol dont get it twisted.

He really didn’t.

Zoro landed one hit with his strongest attack on Kaido that Kaido then shrugged off before he turned to an enemy he felt was worth his time, who then proceeded to fight hybrid Kaido in base form and actually pushed Kaido. He is way below Luffy. Stop with this. The entire story has shaped that narrative, with each progressive arc. Simply fighting together does not mean they’re the same level, in the same (albeit exaggerated) way that Nami was not on Luffy’s level despite fighting with Luffy against Cracker.
Base luffy>zoro ashura is a facts

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You are selectively choosing to gauge one character at their worst against another at their best. You can reach any conclusion you want by cherry picking that way. Every arc, the protagonists get punked by people they shouldn't, and taken care of easier than you would expect.
i took 3 instances in my comparision.

katakuri , a top YC , vs Luffy.
Luffy vs Kaido right after
Rooftop battle.

please explain to me which one of these fights are plot or where am i cherry picking?

Status
Not open for further replies.