Powers & Abilities Did Zoro use Conquerors Haki waaay back in chapter 997?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I believe zoro used conquerors haki in the scene against queen and most of the fandom missed it cause we see him deny causing that earthquake to brook. notice how in the official translation zoro never denies using conquerors haki? he only denies causing the earthquake. i believe the anime will animate it the way it's supposed to be animated and we'll have tons of sanji fans in denial and calling the anime trash like they did this time.

here is luffy using conquerors haki against the boa sisters:

here is luffy using conquerors haki at marineford:

here is rayleigh using conquerors haki at sabaody:

finally here is zoro using conquerors haki in the live floor:

notice how oda likes to draw those lines surrounding the conquerors haki user. so yeah, zoro used conquerors haki waaay back in ch 997 and we all missed it
Post automatically merged:

im just posting it as a thread here so that i can use it in reference in other arguments when needed. thank you for reading and do give your feedback.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I personally think no, the brook scene I thought was a gag because I thought only Luffy would have CoC. Obv glad Zoro has CoC

I still think No
bro look at the drawing and how oda drew the lines around zoro in that panel. i think the anime will also showcase him using conquerors there. in the official translation zoro just denied causing the earthquake. he never denied using conquerors. more zoro hype.

bro look at the drawing and how oda drew the lines around zoro in that panel. i think the anime will also showcase him using conquerors there. in the official translation zoro just denied causing the earthquake. he never denied using conquerors. more zoro hype.
Maybe now yes, but im giving you my opinion off my initial thoughts when 997 came out back in November

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We have to wait for the anime to confirm it before we can say that
look at the panels where luffy used CoC at marineford and when zoro uses CoC at the live floor and tell me the difference bro.

I believe zoro used conquerors haki in the scene against queen and most of the fandom missed it cause we see him deny causing that earthquake to brook. notice how in the official translation zoro never denies using conquerors haki? he only denies causing the earthquake. i believe the anime will animate it the way it's supposed to be animated and we'll have tons of sanji fans in denial and calling the anime trash like they did this time.

here is luffy using conquerors haki against the boa sisters:

here is luffy using conquerors haki at marineford:

here is rayleigh using conquerors haki at sabaody:

finally here is zoro using conquerors haki in the live floor:

notice how oda likes to draw those lines surrounding the conquerors haki user. so yeah, zoro used conquerors haki waaay back in ch 997 and we all missed it

im just posting it as a thread here so that i can use it in reference in other arguments when needed. thank you for reading and do give your feedback.
@Finalbeta @nik87 @Roronoa-sama

is there a ready made tag for the zoro fans? they should be using these panels against ppl like ndule , moe and big d kaios who deny that zoro has CoC.

:cheers:
Also thinking logically now too anime episode that just happened will have another Zoro CoC round might happen as well in 997

Zbois also use facts and logical reasoning haha

Zoro represents the watermelon, Sanji represents the Grape hahahaha

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No, someone would have been knocked out
look at the panels where luffy used CoC at marineford and when zoro uses CoC at the live floor and tell me the difference bro.
you see people being knocked out and thrown around due to the earthquake. one guy even explicitly says that he cant stand on his feet. i think the earthquake masked it. the anime will make it much more clear imo.
yeah he did it to mask it and make it as ambiguous as possible. the manga artwork makes it clear though.

The difference is there's a clear explanation in the second case. People weren't knocked out so much as thrown about by the island violently shaking. Now, it could be a co-occurrence, that would be a reasonable explanation. But I think it's hard to argue that "Zoro undeniably used CoC" there is the message being conveyed