Powers & Abilities Did Zoro use Conquerors Haki waaay back in chapter 997?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If we hype up coincidences and conjecture like this, are we really any better than the worst Sanji fans?? It’s good enough for me that Zoro’s CoC was revealed at all, much less so soon after what I believe is a gag from an author who never knows when NOT to do one. If the anime puts a little extra mustard on it, then I’ll admit this was a sign before the real thing, but until then, it’s hard to say that was definitively a CoC showing :zorothink:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
if it was Coc.. why didn't it knock fodders out..

instead they said the ground shook due to his rage..

he now has it but i think this was just a teaser to 1010
i think some fodders were but the earthquake made it ambiguous. i think the most important part is that brook commented on it. he wouldnt unecessarily bring COC into the conversation unless he quite clearly felt it. anyway i think that the anime will make it much more clear ig.
Post automatically merged:

If we hype up coincidences and conjecture like this, are we really any better than the worst Sanji fans?? It’s good enough for me that Zoro’s CoC was revealed at all, much less so soon after what I believe is a gag from an author who never knows when NOT to do one. If the anime puts a little extra mustard on it, then I’ll admit this was a sign before the real thing, but until then, it’s hard to say that was definitively a CoC showing :zorothink:
yeah exactly. i think this will be made more clear in the anime. but regardless, oda chose to draw the lines around zoro very similar to the lines around luffy from that marineford panel. either gag or not, its hard to tell cos the translation makes it ambiguous.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
“I think” is not good enough here. Show panels of fodders going unconscious by this haki feat, ut you can’t cuz it doesn’t exist.
lmaoo why do you have to deny it like that? the earthquake masked it which is obvious. the translation is weirdly ambiguous. brook calls it out as CoC.

im not into zoro vs sanji. my interest lies in the artwork and how oda potrayed it as a parallel to the other great war in one piece - the marineford war where again things started getting serious after another supernova (luffy) showcased his conquerors haki. i wanna see how oda is paralleling this arc with marineford. im just speculating here

im 99% sure that the anime will show whether its right or wrong.

lmaoo why do you have to deny it like that? the earthquake masked it which is obvious. the translation is weirdly ambiguous. brook calls it out as CoC
Cuz it simply doesn’t exist. So you really believe Zoro’s first time using CoC will produce an earthquake to the whole island? Without even realizing? Something not even the best of CoC users can do? Lol that’s just reaching. And you still deny the fact it was confirmed to be Kaido’s doing as he sent the whole island afloat…. Looks like you want feats from anything. Brook calling it CoC is a matter of timing. When Zoro was angry and shouting the earthquake happened it’s just a speculation from Brook’s side that Zoro confirmed to not be true.

You are no different from Sanji fans who claim he has CoC just cuz he was featured on a volume cover with the title of CoC.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Cuz it simply doesn’t exist. So you really believe Zoro’s first time using CoC will produce an earthquake to the whole island? Without even realizing? Something not even the best of CoC users can do? Lol that’s just reaching. And you still deny the fact it was confirmed to be Kaido’s doing as he sent the whole island afloat…. Looks like you want feats from anything. Brook calling it CoC is a matter of timing. When Zoro was angry and shouting the earthquake happened it’s just a speculation from Brook’s side that Zoro confirmed to not be true.

You are no different from Sanji fans who claim he has CoC just cuz he was featured on a volume cover with the title of CoC.
no way you read all that and assumed this lol. lemme clear it up.

i think zoro very intentionally used CoC. and i think that kaido lifted the island and caused the earthquake. it both coincided and hence it masked the CoC. the earthquake is a result of kaido and zoro used CoC so to the fodder it looked like zoro did it.

brook called him out and he denied causing the earthquake but not CoC.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

pls read the full post before accusing me of stooping to the level of the sanji fans who called sanji CoC based off of a volume cover. thanks!

probably, but unlikely imo
fair enough. i think the anime will give it CoC tho

zoro used conquerors haki and wouldve probably knocked some fodder out. brook sensed it and brook knows exactly what CoC is.

It was masked by the earthquake kaido caused when he sent onigashima flying.
@BOCCHI i always maintained the same stance

Last edited:
look at the marineford panel and zoro panel from the original post and tell me the difference bro. here as well , its pretty obvious that oda is trying to maintain that consistency with those lines around the eyes. oda cleverly masked zoro's moment with the earthquake.

i might even take a bet whether the anime will show conquerors in that scene or not.
The mf panel like every other time CoC has been used has a close up of the face unlike the zoro panel you posted.

Futhermore there was no shown fodder passing out and if Zoro had used CoC it would have been made to big a much bigger deal as King, Marco and Queen would have commented on it and not just brook.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The mf panel like every other time CoC has been used has a close up of the face unlike the zoro panel you posted.

Futhermore there was no shown fodder passing out and if Zoro had used CoC it would have been made to big a much bigger deal as King, Marco and Queen would have commented on it and not just brook.
they did it to clearly mask the fodder passing out with the earthquake. i think the anime will ezpand on the scene.

the panel i posted wasnt the full thing.feel free to read ch 997 there is a close up of zoro's face.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

here is the full panel:

as i said, the artwork is the same as marineford, there is the close up, we see fodders being thrown around who confuse it with the earthquake, we see brook (someone who has seen CoC usage) call zoro out and in the official translation zoro denies causing the earthquake but not using the CoC and the entire thing is made ambiguous by the earthquake kaido caused.

i think oda purposefully did this to make it as ambiguous as possible to eventually build up to ch 1010. the anime will show it tho.

I read it.
So I repeat, you should read a bit more so you can improve your comprehension skill cause it sucks.
just get the fuck out of here. i know im speculating stuff over here. why do you have to come and share you shitty opinion and be toxic? if you dont have any constructive criticism to give why dont you move along? get a life dude.