Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you even read my previous post lmfao

i said i currently have zoro at the top of the YC list alongside marco. in what world would a fight between two YC1 opponents with a slight difference be low-mid diff? its easily high or extreme diff lol dont get it twisted.
So when Sanji and Zoro dispatch opponents of similar strength in similar ways, we can all agree that they are pretty closely matched. Good.
I guess we won't have too long to see how that turns out. :cheers:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That wasn't CoC, but lets say it was, that doesn't justify the jump to AdvCoC.. Ashura isn't AdvCoC that's ridiculous
1. thats CoC. the anime literally gave him a separate CoC moment. you think they arent gonna add extra sauce to this scene?

2. the theory is that zoro unknowingly and accidentally imbued ashura with his adv CoC. it is coherent with the other known fact that beasts like big mom and kaido cant be hurt by anything less than adv CoC.

They doesn't include weapons and Kaku grew stronger thoughout the battle and he learned to control his DF better n
If the author introducing actual power levels to the story won't convince you, then clearly nothing will.

Ask yourself why Oda chose to introduce Doriki, and why he chose to have Jyabura and Kaku off by such a tiny margin.

Bullshit. Since we now know that dorikii does not measure devil fruit ability haki or weaponry use. So based Kaku no weapons or devil fruit was stronger than bas jyuabra without fruit. Which means kakus weaponry use added with his higher base and versatility with his devil easily places him above jyubra
doriki is physical strength alone. and the author removed it right after.
If the author introducing actual power levels to the story won't convince you, then clearly nothing will.

Ask yourself why Oda chose to introduce Doriki, and why he chose to have Jyabura and Kaku off by such a tiny margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.