Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap. The first person to belittle queen were sanji stans until that was confirmed his matchup. Zoros have always been claiming queen to be a fraud period
Belittle queen were sanjistans?? Yall goofs belittled the calamities ignoring everything that has happened in the story . Once again queen is the only character we have seen react to coc like it was nun. He basically laughed when luffy used it. Even top tiers admirals ,mihawk kaido himself all react surprise when mofos use coc . Not only that he scoffed at the use of ryou . But yall ain't ready for that discussion when King and queen goes off

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Belittle queen were sanjistans?? Yall goofs belittled the calamities ignoring everything that has happened in the story . Once again queen is the only character we have seen react to coc like it was nun. He basically laughed when luffy used it. Even top tiers admirals ,mihawk kaido himself all react surprise when mofos use coc . Not only that he scoffed at the use of ryou . But yall ain't ready for that discussion when King and queen goes off
shall i share with you threads from this platform which said king is as strong as big mom and queen is weaker than page one? made by sanji fans ofcourse.

the toxicity is on both sides. so stfu and stop virtue signalling lool.

you have a theory like this with no evidence/no proof and you call the adv CoC theory a headcanon.

ok dude.
What's your evidence, Luffy has it therefore Zoro must have it?
Its cursed for no reason and Ashura comes from Zoro's spirit?

So essentially it's more believable to you that zoros sword becomes a shikai and then gives him demon energy which is a catalyst for him using kings haki? Ok.

Bulshit 101 folks
A lot more believable than skipping a whole level and shooting straight up to AdvCoC, that's ridiculous..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Did this site wear you down originally? xd
yea i was initially intimidated to actually use it lool. the amount of toxicity was overwhelming in the one piece section. i just used to catch up with the spoilers and dip.

once i started interacting i got used to it though. and then i discovered the mafia/general section. so much better than the one piece section ngl xD

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
yea i was initially intimidated to actually use it lool. the amount of toxicity was overwhelming in the one piece section. i just used to catch up with the spoilers and dip.

once i started interacting i got used to it though. and then i discovered the mafia/general section. so much better than the one piece section ngl xD
You are still in time not to get addicted I guess xd

The mental health will surely thank

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

How this mafia thing works?
I see many ppl talking about that, seems interesting.

shall i share with you threads from this platform which said king is as strong as big mom and queen is weaker than page one? made by sanji fans ofcourse.

the toxicity is on both sides. so stfu and stop virtue signalling lool.
Virtue signalling ?? There are threads of both sides belittling queen . And my thread is specifically targeted at those making fun of queen rn cos their hc got blown into waters . But again at the end of the day is only mostly trolls on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.