Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Jabra being the only one to use Tekkai while moving in CP-9 is also a thing.

A character is much stronger than the other because of their fighting style? :kawak: :kaidowhat:
Their Doriki likely did not measure their lethality.

Kaku's basic Rankyaku is funnily likely more potent than Jyabura's despite the latter is a kickster.

This is how crazy the gap between the two men likely stands like.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's not an argument
there's literally no proof behind your argument lool. you're just claiming that the sandai kitetsu is another sword like enma using which zoro gets ashura. that's literally baseless.

adv CoC is the natural progression of zoro when it has already been established that he can use CoC. oden used adv CoC to cut kaido. why do you think zoro wouldnt use the same?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
but yeah i gotta say that this site is sooo much better than other social media. the mods do a really good job.
From my personal 2 years experience in here it's best not to get addicted to this site because you will probably never manage to get out of it in your life xd

I missed so many opportunities IRL just in order to post so much in here xd

Their Doriki likely did not measure their lethality.

Kaku's Rankyaku is funnily likely more potent than Jyabura's despite the latter is a kickster.

This is how crazy the gap between the two men likely stands like.
So Queen is stronger than King because he shoots consecutive giant lasers, which Marco dodged, and cracked Big Mom's head in his Zoan Form while King didn't even scratched RS Sanji?

Ok so :goyea:

I think it's funny how there are people that say these two things:

anybody could've stopped Hakkai, it just so happened Zoro was the one to do it

any Straw Hat could've taken Luffy's pain in Thriller Bark, it just so happened Zoro was the one to do it

yet, Oda decides Zoro is the one character who would actually do it and shows us him doing it, completely giving up his life and goals to save Luffy and the crew, at some point you gotta stop saying everything Zoro does, somebody could do it to, because Oda is clearly showing us the one character that jumps in and does this kinda of stuff is Zoro

I think it's funny how there are people that say these two things:

anybody could've stopped Hakkai, it just so happened Zoro was the one to do it

any Straw Hat could've taken Luffy's pain in Thriller Bark, it just so happened Zoro was the one to do it

yet, Oda decides Zoro is the one character who would actually do it and shows us him doing it, completely giving up his life and goals to save Luffy and the crew, at some point you gotta stop saying everything Zoro does, somebody could do it to, because Oda is clearly showing us the one character that jumps in and does this kinda of stuff is Zoro
Anyone can behead Kaidou, it just so happened Zoro was the one to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.