Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what i want you to tell me is that you believe Zoro unconciously jumping a level an using AdvCoC is more believable from your view than Ashura's power coming from his '' cursed '' blade?

Ain't the base of it is Enma has powers as well, and Sandai is '' cursed '' just for the fun of it?

It's not been established that he can use CoC '' conciously '' which he has to clear before AdvCoC like Luffy did..

If anything he's been using CoC unconciously to activate Ashura from the Sandai Kitetsu..
Cap. The creator of the kitsetsu blade himself stated no such ability from the Sandi or his other blades

yeah like lucci and kaku werent selected because of their strength.
yall love to bring up 2200>2180 as if physical strength means anything when kaku didnt even have a devil fruit.
Physical strength, thats what "Doriki" is about, their full powers come from Zoan DF and their fighting styles, which are their own particular thing, the same way Zoro isn't stronger with a Raid Suit compared to his swords.

Lucci isn't a swordman and he is stronger than Kaku. It's so simple, wtf

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ain't the base of it is Enma has powers as well, and Sandai is '' cursed '' just for the fun of it?
what powers does enma give? expand upon that? all it does is extract the user's haki more than what the user intends.
It's not been established that he can use CoC '' conciously '' which he has to clear before AdvCoC like Luffy did..
it has been. the anime confirmed it, the animators confirmed it. the animator who did the zoro scene as part of that episode literally told on twitter that they were given the green signal by oda for that scene and that was zoro using CoC. consciously.

so it is well within the realm of possibility for him to learn adv CoC.
If anything he's been using CoC unconciously to activate Ashura from the Sandai Kitetsu..
there's literally zero connection between ashura and the kitetsu blades. you're literally making stuff up out of no where.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Physical strength, thats were "Doriki" was measured, + Zoan DF, thats all, their fighting styles are their own particular thing, Zoro isn't stronger with a Raid Suit compared to his swords.

Lucci isn't a swordman and he is stronger than Kaku.
so basically no sword no df kaku ~> no df jyabura.

you add swords to his rankyaku and the gap widens. you add him learning to use his df the gap widens. literally what we've been saying so far.

Now not only Zoro's Haki damage was because of Enma / Oden's haki, now Asura is a power from Sandai now is it? i mean come on people, stop the fucking cap and accept reality.

so basically no sword no df kaku ~> no df jyabura.

you add swords to his rankyaku and the gap widens. you add him learning to use his df the gap widens. literally what we've been saying so far.
And thats all headcanons, thats like saying Queen low diffs King because he uses Lasers from 4 different spots and has a Sword.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
man the zoro downplayers are on a roll lool.

within a span of 2 hours, we had horrible takes like all the rooftop feats are irrelevant, kaku ~ jyabura, king ~ queen and then here's a dude who's telling me that ashura is due to sandai kitetsu.

:crazwhat::kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

And thats all headcanons, thats like saying Queen low diffs King because he uses Lasers and a Sword.
that's actually your argument for jyabura and iron body ~ completely ignoring all the extra points that king is gonna get due to his fire ability, his swordsman ship etc to wank queen.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
man the zoro downplayers are on a roll lool.

within a span of 2 hours, we had horrible takes like all the rooftop feats are irrelevant, kaku ~ jyabura, king ~ queen and then here's a dude who's telling me that ashura is due to sandai kitetsu.

:crazwhat::kobeha:
Hahaha
You are still in time to run from this section. Mafia is so much better than here. xd

This site took a tool on me all this time. It's like an electroshock. I will never be the same I was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.