Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hahaha
You are still in time to run from this section. Mafia is so much better than here. xd

This site took a tool on me all this time. It's like an electroshock. I will never be the same I was before.
sadly no one's active right now in my game ;-;.

look at this lool. we were literally talking about delusion and this mizz guy starts spouting crap
:suresure:

The Doriki system was there to show in an explicit way how the CP9 members ranked in terms of their strength. Oda didn't include it for it to be utterly irrelevant only because you guys spend your time overcomplicating it with eight thousand nuances so you won't accept that he portrayed Sanji to be way closer to Zoro than you want, even though that narative has been there forever both directly and indirectly.

When you have the guys uncapable of catching a bigger dinosaur than the other, or Mohji and Cabaji arguing like them and fighting to a draw, or their zombies clashing equally, now both taking on Kaido's strongest men, being repeated as two big shots and Luffy's wings, and so on you may get the hint that they may not be equally strong, but way closer than you want to accept.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
sadly no one's active right now in my game ;-;.

look at this lool. we were literally talking about delusion and this mizz guy starts spouting crap
:suresure:
Yeah it's time being lost.

We tried over and over and they only augmented their delusional reads. It's been so stressy personally I lost my pleasure in debating and do that occasionally out of fun rather than seriousness.

Mafia is full of cognitively good users to stick with.

I hope Sanji fan understood my intention becusse if sanji fans hype Sanji hold off king and queen and found out they he fainted when summaries drop they will be mocked hard by zolo fans it was a tough choice but the right choice for my Sanji fans

:crazwhat:
You make a mistake. Zoro fans won't give up laughing at Sanji whether they faint or not

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
now both taking on Kaido's strongest men, and so on you may get the hint that they may not be equally strong, but way closer than you want to accept.
the gap is the biggest it's ever been during this arc.

love how you disregard everything that happened on the rooftop and just say that zoro and sanji are fighting kaidou's strongest two men. the fact is at the moment, zoro's more closer to luffy than sanji but off you go.

what powers does enma give? expand upon that? all it does is extract the user's haki more than what the user intends.
You said it, that's Enma's ability(power) and its not even a cursed sword..

there's literally zero connection between ashura and the kitetsu blades. you're literally making stuff up out of no where.
Saying there's not connection between Ashura and Kitetsu blade is just disingenuous, its a cursed blade of course it has power, it has a will of its own, the breath of all things?

it has been. the anime confirmed it, the animators confirmed it. the animator who did the zoro scene as part of that episode literally told on twitter that they were given the green signal by oda for that scene and that was zoro using CoC. consciously.

so it is well within the realm of possibility for him to learn adv CoC.
I don't know how much the anime changed stuff up, but Zoro said he has no idea what Kaido is talking about, so he whenever he used CoC he did it unconciously.. Zoro will only be able to use AdvCoC when he's able to make blade Black permanently..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I hope Sanji fan understood my intention becusse if sanji fans hype Sanji hold off king and queen and found out they he fainted when summaries drop they will be mocked hard by zolo fans it was a tough choice but the right choice for my Sanji fans

:crazwhat:
man's even changed his avi to itachi as if he's doing this sacrifice to protect the sanji fandom's honour and name
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

the gap is the biggest it's ever been during this arc.

love how you disregard everything that happened on the rooftop and just say that zoro and sanji are fighting kaidou's strongest two men. the fact is at the moment, zoro's more closer to luffy than sanji but off you go.
What happened on the rooftop, exactly? Zoro showing himself to be unable to efficiently block hakai without almost dying in the process? Zoro scarring Kaido in the most underwhelming way possible, even though it was expectable for a fighter like him to achieve such thing? What if current Zoro, who is back into action and fresh, takes on King with similar difficulty to any other time he has faced the main villain's strongest subordinate instead of "neg diffing" him as some believe according to his "rooftop feats"?

Only because you interpret his feats in a way doesn't mean others do too. I mainly saw a showing of Zoro's endurance and attack power, which are the stats he has outstanded at since... ever, basically. That doesn't tell anything about his overall level nor performance against other fighters on his tier with other fortes.

Imagine Sanji fans hyping the shit out of Sanji holding two commanders for a whole week to end up learning that he fainted. Crazy backlash would happen
So now people know, will Zoro fans give up laughing at Sanji?

Nothing has changed. It doesn't matter whether Sanji fainted or not, because they look down on Sanji from the bottom of their hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.