Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Im just following your headcanons logic that Kaku is leagues above Jabra because he uses swords, and sustaining that even their portrayals delivery the feeling that they see each other with similar overall strength.
1. i never said kaku was leagues above jyabura.
2. there's obviously ton of portrayal between zoro and sanji. does that make them both equal? no.

Zoro is stronger than Luffy and always has been.
Why does that damage crews reputation? If anything it attributes to Luffys ability to attract people stronger than him, as Mihawk said Luffys biggest strength is not his combat power, its his ability to make people follow him.

Zoro following him is equivalent of Whitebeard following Roger but in this case Zoro is stronger than Luffy.

From the simple perspective that Sanjis role is cooking and he is best cook in straw hat, Zoros role is fighting so he has to be best fighter in straw hats
no way u believe thats real hahaha what a clown u are :gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Its ambiguous in my opinion, but i think its a very cheap way to showcase conqueror haki either way.. I'd still lean toward unconcious, it did look like Zoro knew what he was doing though.. CoC doesn't send people back like a shockwave, they just faint normaly..
regarding the shockwave point,
katakuri and luffy releasing their CoC and clashing in the mirror world actually broke the walls of the mirror world.
shanks when he used CoC on whitebeard's ship damaged it.

i think this was a cheap moment but we're getting a proper CoC reveal when ch 997 is adapted like the theory i posted. just look at the parallels it has with the marineford war.

marineford and wano are era defining wars.
both wars got serious once a supernova (luffy at marineford, zoro at wano live floor at ch 997) released their conquerors haki and explicitly stated what they are here to do.

i dont think oda would miss out on such an opportunity to drive this point home.
Post automatically merged:

Or he is just telling us Zoro Sanji rivalry is a gag, which I agree with, just a gag
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.