Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure buddy "special DF" his gum gum fruit whack asf he made it a good fruit.
that was the only last thing Luffy had going for him, but now we find out he has a special devil fruit protected by the World Governament with CP9 fuckin agents, and a Rob Lucci level fighter.

AND THE DUDE GOT SENT TO JAIL FOR LOSING IT.

I'm sure it's just a shitty fruit with nothing special about it.

:kayneshrug:

regarding the shockwave point,
katakuri and luffy releasing their CoC and clashing in the mirror world actually broke the walls of the mirror world.
shanks when he used CoC on whitebeard's ship damaged it.

i think this was a cheap moment but we're getting a proper CoC reveal when ch 997 is adapted like the theory i posted. just look at the parallels it has with the marineford war.

marineford and wano are era defining wars.
both wars got serious once a supernova (luffy at marineford, zoro at wano live floor at ch 997) released their conquerors haki and explicitly stated what they are here to do.

i dont think oda would miss out on such an opportunity to drive this point home.
I see, those you're referring to were objects not people but i get what you mean, if it can affect physically object why wouldn't it physically affect beings too.. That would imply the anime intended for it to be concious use of CoC then..

Zoro potentially being capable of using CoC willingly is one thing, as for rooftop and Ashura being AdvCoC that's another..

Although now i grasp the possibility of AdvCoC being imbued unconciously with Ashura.. its definitely a possibility within that context but not likely in my opinion.. It would suggest that pre timeskip Zoro Ashura used unconciously AdvCoC and that's again skipping a whole level which i'm not fond of since Luffy had to learn how conciously use CoC and fight a Yonko numerous times to unlock AdvCoC..

For swordsmen, AdvCoC is prone to be related with Black Blades and i doubt Zoro will create a Black Blade in Wano, if he does that would be insane.. Zoro's growth is extraordinary, though it should always be a step behind Luffy's..

Last edited:
Did you read Jinbe vs Who's Who ? Dude legit got 12 years for letting the Gum fruit be stolen
doesn't change the fact that his fruit needed years of training and he still hasn't perfected it
Post automatically merged:

and freaking SHANKS, of all people, decided it was worth stealing it FROM THE WORLD GOVERNAMENT.

I'm sure it's just a shitty DF.
explain to me how zoros strenght is more realistic than luffy then

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What makes u think king is the 1st commander and and queen is the second. a fanmade system isnt what oda actually uses to determine there strength. hes portrayed them to be brothers that dont like each other which is the same for zoro and sanji which is why zoro and sanji are set up with king and queen.
kaido's crew is based off of cards ~ king over queen. no matter what bs you bring up to justify your headcanon. now wiht bounty reveals its gonna be even more harder for this joke narrative.

bruh Sanji was like 900k while Luffy and Zoro were like close to 1,5 million with like a 200k difference,many Sanji fans admitted to voting Luffy
in demon slayer , nezuko is about to top. because she is cute.d.d popularity poll does not mean so much thing. yeah im one of the zoro lover. and i love reading zoro badass moment. but new generation one piece readers dont know what one piece is. most of them thonk that one piece is power race manga.d even oda dont like writing fight scene for one piece . between old generation manga readers , sanji likely close zoro and luffy.

still why tf is levi nr 2 hahah and its all shonen characters. I hope we all know characters like thorfinn guts takezo and kenzo tenma are all better written and very enjoyable characters
Because AoT is very popular. Best written never means at allll most popular or anything. Anime and manga is a medium ppl come to enjoy, some ppl don’t give a shit about deep characters

explain to me how zoros strenght is more realistic than luffy then
Because he trains every freaking second he is awake?

backstory: he was fighting and training before even getting a master, then he got a master and trained even more, lost Kuina, trained even more until he was an adult, keeps training on the freaking ship whenever they aren't doing anything, then gets trained by the World Strongest Swordsman, still keeps on fucking training, gets in Wano, gets a new powerup in Enma that also needs to be trained or otherwise you die

he just doesn't stop training and he got the best master he could get in the world for his goals

in demon slayer , nezuko is about to top. because she is cute.d.d popularity poll does not mean so much thing. yeah im one of the zoro lover. and i love reading zoro badass moment. but new generation one piece readers dont know what one piece is. most of them thonk that one piece is power race manga.d even oda dont like writing fight scene for one piece . between old generation manga readers , sanji likely close zoro and luffy.
.d.d.d.d.d.d

Status
Not open for further replies.